Recruitment has been shocking (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

Don’t be a dick. I’m on a football forum commenting on threads. Boosh is easy to spot. Is that what you’re going to say to every newbie who posts on a football forum. It’s idiots like you that will get me banned when all I want to do is comment on the threads.

are you sure you’re not boosh?

He's not . But I'm not sure about his cousin.

Martin180

Don’t be a dick. I’m on a football forum commenting on threads. Boosh is easy to spot. Is that what you’re going to say to every newbie who posts on a football forum. It’s idiots like you that will get me banned when all I want to do is comment on the threads.

are you sure you’re not boosh?
No his cousin is !

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I will

I was drastically wrong on Simms and Wright

They carry on like this they will get us in the top 6

Good to see someone Manup and admit they are wrong. 🤗

Sky Blue Pete

The essence of this thread is to give the coaching team time to work with the signings. Snap judgements are bollocks. JDS is the one I would question but surely nobody gets everything correct 100% of the time
And he was free and his appearance pushed Jake to levels above what he had been capable of previously

skyblu3sk

The evidence from this season suggests otherwise. He isn’t a player that we can start 35 times a season and get us where we need to go. He’s technically fine but he’s too small and gets targeted and is error prone beyond belief. Bidders will need a breather soon enough and I shudder at the thought of dasilva playing lw or lwb. He isn’t good enough
Just saying I trust Vivash over your view. He said he hasn't done as well as he can and he will get better I trust that.

skyblu3sk

It’s funny. Start of October we were saying that only MVE looked like a half decent signing.

now I’d only say it’s JDS that’s been a Disapointing one.
Oddly MVE hasn't become quite the player I thought he would just yet. When I first saw him I thought finally someone to take a player on and get a cross in but it hasn't really panned out that way as much as it could. He's a very solid signing don't get me wrong just more accomplished defensively.

Martin180

Oddly MVE hasn't become quite the player I thought he would just yet. When I first saw him I thought finally someone to take a player on and get a cross in but it hasn't really panned out that way as much as it could. He's a very solid signing don't get me wrong just more accomplished defensively.
His attacking play has come on leaps and bounds from his early season form . I genuinely think he will go on to play at the highest level( hopefully with us ) as he has every natural attribute for the modern full back

Matt smith

DaSilva - Free - alright
Latibeaudiere- free- decent
Binks - Loan - decent

Ayari - Loan - Shit
Simms - 3.5m - Double shit
Wright - 7.7m - Triple shit
Van Ewjik- 4m - player there, think he'll be good
Tats - 1.2m - good player but MR dont rate him
Collins - 500k - who knows?
Thomas - 2m - wank
Kitching -4m - pointless

So in summary we've spunked loads of money on shit players
Beautiful reading

rexo87

Not sure I want to go back and see what I put lol. Think it may have been something along the lines of slagging Austin off and calling for him to be sacked. In hindsight I know absolutely fuck all and they’re all geniuses. Should learn to trust in the coaching team really.

Still dont really see it with JDS. think his lack of height is a big big problem and thats not going to change. Although if Adi thinks he will improve then he will probably turn into a mini Roberto Carlos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

We’ve made a net profit on transfers. Someone who cashes in on two Lamborghinis, replaces them with a fleet of Fiat Puntos and banks the rest of the money isn’t generally considered to be a big spender.

That’s not the same as saying the Puntos are great cars, or that we didn’t overpay for them, or that we shouldn’t generally expect better from the investments we have made. But anyone expressing surprise at how we’ve regressed after selling two of the best assets in the division is kidding themselves.
Who knew Fiat Puntos were the new Lamborghinis.

This is going to be fun...

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Otis

If the management team think that JDS will improve, I will take them at their word. They are the experts.

I still maintain that he may well end up playing his trade further up the pitch. He's very comfortable in possession.

It's mainly his lack of height that's the concern isn't it. That is much less of a problem the further up the field he plays.

SBbucks

His attacking play has come on leaps and bounds from his early season form . I genuinely think he will go on to play at the highest level( hopefully with us ) as he has every natural attribute for the modern full back

He was excellent yesterday, one of his best games for us. There were glimpses of it at Wolves but he’s now starting to look very threatening playing wide right. His decision making was much better yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread