Recruitment has been shocking (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

I doubt anyone actually hates him but Bidwell shouldn't have been dropped for him at the start of the season and a 2 year deal would have been enough.
I'm not sure, he certainly seems to be the next boo boy! Robins is looking to use the squad a bit more this year so Bidwell is going to have to get used to being rested a bit as are most of the team. Dasilva would also find another team unlike some of the dross we have had in previous years!

Sick Boy

I'm not sure, he certainly seems to be the next boo boy! Robins is looking to use the squad a bit more this year so Bidwell is going to have to get used to being rested a bit as are most of the team. Dasilva would also find another team unlike some of the dross we have had in previous years!
Bidwell wasn't rested at the start of the season, he was dropped. There are a number of players well ahead of him in the boo boy charts at the moment.

skyblu3sk

Bidwell wasn't rested at the start of the season, he was dropped. There are a number of players well ahead of him in the boo boy charts at the moment.
Misread the start of the season bit. No idea why he was dropped unless he came back not as fit as Dasilva or with a knock I don't think he can be blamed though for Robins choice.

robbiekeane

Thats nothing we paid 7 million for a seaside donkey
Unless you are premier league (and can afford multi million pound gambles), if you buy a player for millions, you need to have evidence he can play at the level. We could have paid much less if we wanted to develop players. So hope to be proven wrong but on the evidence so far, some weird signings who are not upgrades on last season.
Was hammered in the summer for saying our recruitment was poor, was all downhill from the Leicester match
Thats nothing we paid 7 million for a seaside donkey
Lost 2 quality players and been replaced by a load of donkeys.D Austin and co should be replaced.M Robins should also be wary of D K.
I'm already hoping Vik attracts that £100m bid in the summer so we've got something to fall back on to sort out this mess.
Has to be said , this team are nowhere near last seasons. The spirit isn't there anymore. And I don't just mean Vic and Gus. They don't look like they have the will to fight
Would happily drive most of the shit we’ve signed back to their former clubs, with the only exceptions perhaps being Sakamoto and Latibeaudiere who haven’t done much wrong and Binks. The rest of them can all fuck off.
Price goes up when clubs know you’ve got money

kitching on bench for 5million quid is beyond mental

haji wright won’t make it sadly he’s not upto it
Good grief.

How you all feeling? Bit embarrassed?

skyblu3sk

Good grief.

How you all feeling? Bit embarrassed?
Stay Down Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Mr Panda

Bidwell has been fantastic of late but I’m not going to write off Jay Dasilva just yet, I back the management working in the background to build on his defensive limitations.

I actually think he’s the best in the squad when it comes to ball retention and has some fantastic close control in tight spaces. If we eventually evolve further and become a team that dominates possession like Robins envisioned at the beginning of the season we might see him back in.

MikeyMoo

This thread should be deleted. Recruitment has been fantastic, especially when you consider how poor other clubs recruitment has been in the Championship in the face of the flight from the Premier League to big money clubs in China, USA and Middle East. We were forced to raid League One and came up with the Kitchen Sink, #bargain; we knicked Haji Wright from Turkey, he took a quarter of a season to get up and running but now he's firing we can all see the quality #goodbit'obusiness; Sakamoto #'nuffsaid.

Grendel

I'm not onboard with the Dasilva hate. I certainly don't think he's the best player we will ever have and I do think any improvement may be limited but I'd suggest he's decent enough just like an Eccles.

Although this is an old post I’m referencing why do people use words like hate? He’s just a bad signing and offering a 4 year deal madness

covcity4life

Don’t be a dick. I’m on a football forum commenting on threads. Boosh is easy to spot. Is that what you’re going to say to every newbie who posts on a football forum. It’s idiots like you that will get me banned when all I want to do is comment on the threads.

are you sure you’re not boosh?
Reported. Leave it to the admins

covcity4life

I would love to see improvement..Not writing him off but it seems that there is more to do with him
We have the coaching staff to do it.

I think it's more poor form than not having the tools though. He did well when came on as a sub post Preston I think already anyway

There sued to be people who thought Palmer was crap. It's important not to get too down on players as then people get proven wrong publically.

Users who are viewing this thread