Record numbers expected at Saturday's march (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Still unsure how this march will change anything, looks good etc, but realistically its in the wrong area with no one who matters seeing it... last years was excellent on the day in terms of turn out but what did it achieve?

Mr Creosote

Exactly! its a waste of time, they are not listening.. All sides in this saga do what they want and rarely listen to the fans...

Still unsure how this march will change anything, looks good etc, but realistically its in the wrong area with no one who matters seeing it... last years was excellent on the day in terms of turn out but what did it achieve?

sky blue john

Exactly! its a waste of time, they are not listening.. All sides in this saga do what they want and rarely listen to the fans...

So what do you suggest let the club die without a fight ???
And there is only side that has totally ignored the fans pleas and that's the clubs precious owners !!!!

Jim

You say it's a waste of time. What else would you be doing with the time that would be more constructive?

joemercersaces

I think it's time to stop recycling the SISU-suiting line that suggests 'all sides' are somehow equally culpable. Richard Keough's reported comments were a good example, hinting that everyone was acting childishly and needed to grow up and talk. Read Justice Hickinbottom's analysis. There is one side to blame for the fact that Coventry City do not play in Coventry any more, one side. The side that has been exposed as cynically attempting to distress ACL (and therefore the Higgs Charity, Coventry City Council, ie the citizens of Coventry).

I say on another thread that the more supporters who demonstrate visibly their anger at the club being taken hostage the less chance SISU have to peddle the lie that they are acting in our interests and/or have no choice.

J

Jack Griffin

When it says they have lost twice in court........isn't it only once, the JR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nope, SISU did not even contest the first action about illegal non-payment of rent

J

Jack Griffin

It isn't a waste of time, media attention is a very powerful weapon. It could easily get back to ARVO/SISU investors.. who can instruct Joy to get out of this lost cause.

letsallsingtogether

Didn't you know?

Anything you do is a waste of time just give up and let them do what they want to OUR club........

Then again bollox ,fuck um lets keep pissing them off and just being a thorn in their side.

They tried to romance us and change our minds with all these secret meetings told us lies yet again.

Good job we could see through them.

Long Live SKY BLUES farewell Sisu we have had enough please leave now.

After I helped spruce up the route:facepalm:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Didn't you know?

Anything you do is a waste of time just give up and let them do what they want to OUR club........

Then again bollox ,fuck um lets keep pissing them off and just being a thorn in their side.

They tried to romance us and change our minds with all these secret meetings told us lies yet again.

Good job we could see through them.

Long Live SKY BLUES farewell Sisu we have had enough please leave now.

Yes I know,and about those meetings one to ones with Tim and Joy at their instigation they phoned me,but can't phone somebody at the council or ACL. They knew that I hate everything about them yet talked to me,but wont talk to the council or ACL because they dont trust them:facepalm: Then we have them talking about "healing" well Tim and Joy let me tell you about healing if I'm ill and need healing I phone up and make a fucking appointment simple.

kevinleftpeg

Respect to everyone who will be at the march tomorrow. We are CCFC supporters & it's time for solidarity. A couple of hours to do our bit & sing our hearts out. I am not saying it's the answer but what else can we do.

I miss CCFC so much............... sad face

KLP

Warwickhunt

I dont think anyone appreciates the apathy that is amongst the Sky blue faithful! there will be considerably less than lasy year me thinks!

edgy

I think there will be more too. Anyone who can make it should be there, no excuse. Put aside the blame, its our chance to be seen and heard by the nation as a united fan base. If we can't do that, then this reduced capacity new stadium idea is made to look like a good idea.

If you pass up this chance, you really haven't got much about you.

sky_blue_up_north

Well I'm travelling down from Cheshire for the march, lets hope its a great turn out. May not make any difference but it will make me feel good to amongst my fellow Sky Blues. I just pray that from somewhere someone somehow can bring us home.

Covkid1968#

Me, the 2 kids and the dog are there......even the wfe is prepared to interupt an afternoon of shopping to meet us in Broadgate.

LB87ccfc

I think there will be more too. Anyone who can make it should be there, no excuse. Put aside the blame, its our chance to be seen and heard by the nation as a united fan base. If we can't do that, then this reduced capacity new stadium idea is made to look like a good idea.

If you pass up this chance, you really haven't got much about you.

Can see where you are going with this, but too many have given up hope now, not to mention we came out in force last year and for what? for the trust to try grabbing a place on the board? for SISU to continue to play at northampton and both sides play hardball? for the football world to say well I remember them but ah well never mind who gives a toss.

All been done before and with no outcome... sadly their wont be any change by doing a march infront of no one, the real way is peaceful demostrations on the pitch in between matches, and turning up not to go in but turning up enmass in northampton stretching resources and hitting them even more in the pocket, sadly too many say I cannot be arsed with that, lets do a 1 mile walk instead so everyone can view that we are still here, but nothing will change for us.

Snozz_is_god

Can see where you are going with this, but too many have given up hope now, not to mention we came out in force last year and for what? for the trust to try grabbing a place on the board? for SISU to continue to play at northampton and both sides play hardball? for the football world to say well I remember them but ah well never mind who gives a toss.

All been done before and with no outcome... sadly their wont be any change by doing a march infront of no one, the real way is peaceful demostrations on the pitch in between matches, and turning up not to go in but turning up enmass in northampton stretching resources and hitting them even more in the pocket, sadly too many say I cannot be arsed with that, lets do a 1 mile walk instead so everyone can view that we are still here, but nothing will change for us.

half empty or what

ashbyjan

Sky Blue legends Ronnie Farmer and Kirk Stevens will be there on the '87 bus in Broadgate. Kirk, as President of the former players association will say a few words about how the players feel about the situation. Legends will be there, media will be there, will you? It will be a great day and make you proud to be a City fan - Why Not?
Gosford Green - 11.00

Fluffsta

Will you be taking pictures Fluffsta?

I meant 7 to 8 people!

Yes I will be taking pictures shmmeee and trying to get them out to the press. I will email all the outlets today and tell them I will have pictures to use tomorrow afternoon if they want to use them.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm not going as I've got to go back to Yorkshire & rescue 3 bikes left there from last weekend.

I will hopefully be climbing Cragg Vale wearing my old city shirt though....and assuming I have enough breath left, I promise to sing the sky blue song at the summit!

Spagbol

Couldn't make last year but 3 of us will be there. Really hope it's a good turn out and the weather looks good. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread