Reasons to be cheerful (1 Viewer)

cowboy1850

We've received (allegedly) over £30million on two players!
Who needs to be losing every week in the Premier League when we can just keep finding bargains and making profit off that?

Sick Boy

We actually seem to be doing something similar to the “Brentford model” this season rather than just convincing ourselves we were.

Sky Blue Harry H

Caicedo to Liverpool for £111m. No wonder that if we now make a bid for a Scunthorpe reserve cb, they'll start demanding £1,5m minimum. The world's gone mad. I'd definitely be looking abroad for value for money.

SkyblueTexan

I fear we missed our big opportunity last season. Both Gus and Vik would have stayed had we made it. We could have added McNally, Doyle on perms and strengthened further. Just hope we don’t get too down and the new guys gel quickly to take us up soon. However, from the little I’ve seen of the new guys, I’m not very impressed so far with them with the exception of maybe Wright who looks like he might bag a few. We’ve got 3 weeks until the transfer window closes. Hope we strengthen across the board to avoid being so dependent on 1 or 2 players. I guess that’s reason to be optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread