Reasons to be cheerful (1 Viewer)

Martin180

Okay today is the day we’ve all been dreading and it is a massive gut punch , however ……

The club on the whole is on the up and up

Investment in the training facilities
New pitch at the CBS
New fan zones and areas being improved within the stadium
New superstore being developed
Record season ticket sales
And despite todays gloom we have an owner who plays hard ball and gets the best deal for outgoing players .
And off the back of that we’ve seen huge investment in the squad , plenty of potential being bought for big money with hopefully a few more yet to come

The future is Sky Blue #pusb

skyblu3sk

I'm about to have a curry.. I'm happy
Ahhh you jeb end I wasn't going to tonight
Hungry Homer Simpson GIF

fernandopartridge

It's only one player, as much as i felt earlier in the summer losing the pair of him and Vik would be a disaster, in the event it isn't that bad. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Essexrobbie

Trying to look at the glass half full but a bit hard at the moment. I think a lot depends on how we fair tomorrow. Its putting a lot on the new guys as the fans expectancy after last season is going to be still high, but we have to accept i suppose we're in another transition period. The really good news is we're not having to play the likes of Man City or Liverpool every week without Vic or Gus.

hamertime

Trying to look at the glass half full but a bit hard at the moment. I think a lot depends on how we fair tomorrow. Its putting a lot on the new guys as the fans expectancy after last season is going to be still high, but we have to accept i suppose we're in another transition period. The really good news is we're not having to play the likes of Man City or Liverpool every week without Vic or Gus.
Try harder. And also what happens tomorrow means nothing. Fans need to realise this is a whole new team being built after the inevitable loss of our 2 best players. If we keep on the path we’re on and trust Robins we’ll be ok.

Theonlywayisskyblue

Sheffield Utd seems such an odd team for him. With all due respect to the Premier league Blades, he’s really much better than that. Disappointing outcome all round though £15m buys lots of curries, Evo so it’s all good 🍛

skyblu3sk

I think this hurts us short term (probably this season) but sets us up for the future nicely in that we won't have only one or two players worth a decent fee. I'm hoping next season we really compete at the sharp end.

Ashdown

I want to feel positive and I’m sure it will come but we’ve lost our two best players by far, I’m not convinced at all by our new clumsy looking can’t hit a banjos arse strikers, the ticket prices are ridiculous and we can’t even sit in the decent part of the ground anymore, the new kits look a bit shit, they want £6 fucking quid for a pint of piss in a plastic glass anywhere near the ground…… Still, what else could possibly go wrong 🤔😕

fernandopartridge

I want to feel positive and I’m sure it will come but we’ve lost our two best players by far, I’m not convinced at all by our new clumsy looking can’t hit a banjos arse strikers, the ticket prices are ridiculous and we can’t even sit in the decent part of the ground anymore, the new kits look a bit shit, they want £6 fucking quid for a pint of piss in a plastic glass anywhere near the ground…… Still, what else could possibly go wrong

The two strikers combined haven't even played a full 90 minutes yet FFS, give it a rest

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

procdoc

I want to feel positive and I’m sure it will come but we’ve lost our two best players by far, I’m not convinced at all by our new clumsy looking can’t hit a banjos arse strikers, the ticket prices are ridiculous and we can’t even sit in the decent part of the ground anymore, the new kits look a bit shit, they want £6 fucking quid for a pint of piss in a plastic glass anywhere near the ground…… Still, what else could possibly go wrong 🤔😕
They’ve not even played a full two games each you weirdo

skyblu3sk

No no no this is the positive thread!
Go Away GIF

no_loyalty

We have a new pitch, and we are going to play an even better brand of attractive football even without Hamer.

alexccfc99

Reasons to be cheerful - We’ve just flogged a player for a reported £15m, only one player in our history has gone for more and that was the other week, after that Doug quite clearly proved he is going to be happy to let MR use the bulk of the incoming fee on replacements, this isn’t the old days anymore where we’d probably at best replace Gus with a premier league loanee

Coventry City have bounced back from much worse than flogging a player for this amount of money and it will do so again in this instance

Flying Fokker

Spot on. The player had his price, lessons will of course be learned and the current squad will also realise that they have the opportunity to prove their own worth by getting us into the Premier League.

Users who are viewing this thread