Realistic signings (4 Viewers)

mark82

I wonder if we'll finally try to make a move for Lawrie Shankland seeing as we've been looking at him for so long. Surely Dundee Utd can't be rolling in money and afford to turn down a decent offer after COVID.

We looked at him last year and decided he wasn't for us. We did find Michael Rose though, so was worthwhile.

ccfc1234

The loan market will be intresting this year especially if what I read about 5 subs in the PL being something that stays in place for next season.

Garryb80

He didn't get in the team, played 12 minutes for us and none of the players or Giles himself knew why we got him in.
So you genuinely believe Robins got him in for no reason? Im intrigued to see where any of Giles or the players have said this though should prove fascinating, or as you like to say, its more likely that is also bollocks

shmmeee

So you genuinely believe Robins got him in for no reason? Im intrigued to see where any of Giles or the players have said this though should prove fascinating, or as you like to say, its more likely that is also bollocks

@better days is the source for the players thoughts on him. Take that for what you will.

Nonleagueherewecome

@better days is the source for the players thoughts on him. Take that for what you will.
And I think the gist of his view was "he didn't impress his colleagues or the management".

higgs

Ill take it as until i read anything official from the players or management ill treat it as bollocks.
You can trust @ better days he's on the ball when it comes to some inside info

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SBAndy

Someone mentioned in one of the other threads that Dennis Politic is looking like he’s going to Blackpool. Can’t see anything on this anywhere.

Would love to see one of Politic or Marcus Browne be next on the list, but feel that may be too many AMs in the squad.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Someone mentioned in one of the other threads that Dennis Politic is looking like he’s going to Blackpool. Can’t see anything on this anywhere.

Would love to see one of Politic or Marcus Browne be next on the list, but feel that may be too many AMs in the squad.
Both would boost the squad so much they are both really good teams

jto123

Apologies, if this has already been suggested, but what about Oxford's Matty Taylor as a striker? Good quality and would be some support for Godden.

higgs

Hopefully Charlton Rotherham and Wycombe will be in the bottom 3 next season and that we get to consolidate our position as a championship main stay

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

I think he’d be a signing that says we’re preparing for relegation and planning to get promoted again the season after.
I agree. From the little I’ve seen of him he doesn’t look better than anyone we’ve got.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, any new signings should either be improvements on our current squad or players with potential to improve the squad. That might include a few ‘risky/optimistic signings’ ie Punts. Step forward Gervaine Kastaneer.
What we don’t want are non - descrpit journeymen who have already had their chance to prove they’re not good enough for the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread