Tom Clarke (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

isn't the original source of this rumour one of those football agent accounts on Twitter?

skyblue1991

'Fuck the Wasps, fuck SISU, fuck the Council and the Villa too'
'Duh duh-duh, duh-duh duh duh, duh-duh-duh-duh, duh-duh duh duh'

Oh wait, thats Tom Hark isn't it...

robbiethemole

at 32 surely he's nearly a pensioner like McFadz, compared to our youngsters, . Shouldn't we be looking at younger players to move the side forward?

Frostie

Wouldn't really fit the model imo, the experience & leadership would definitely be valuable but he's really poor on the ball.

Colin Steins Smile

I think we can expect to see a few of this type of story, as agents try to promote their players and secure them either better/same terms at the clubs they are currently playing for....or a move.
Given that a lot of players will be looking for clubs this summer, it'll be interesting to see which agents do well for their players and which ones are unrealistic in their expectations on salaries given the changing environment. I feel some players could find themselves unemployed or having to settle for last minute, lower salary deals because their agent was unrealistic in initial contract talks.

wingy

I think we can expect to see a few of this type of story, as agents try to promote their players and secure them either better/same terms at the clubs they are currently playing for....or a move.
Given that a lot of players will be looking for clubs this summer, it'll be interesting to see which agents do well for their players and which ones are unrealistic in their expectations on salaries given the changing environment. I feel some players could find themselves unemployed or having to settle for last minute, lower salary deals because their agent was unrealistic in initial contract talks.
All of this.
Then I do wonder how it Will Pan out with importing player's,EU rules, law etc.

Users who are viewing this thread