Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

This was a well deserved win. I think back to how we should really have come away winners at Barnsley and we would be top. But that's football.
A good start to the season as opposed to say Forest who for one reason or another have got nothing yet. I remember last season as we got underway. It becomes a fight for points very quickly. Glad we got off the starting blocks early. Confidence in the camp now will give us every reason to push on. Top 6 finish? Well you never know and why not? If the players believe.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Hoping for a Blackpool performance and my blood pressure doesn't lose it!

Same line up 2:1 Sheaf and Dabo (not an own goal hopefully!)

You could probably retire if you bet on those scorers and it came in!

Bitterly disappointed with Sheaf and Dabo today but the result covered my petrol cost..... and as for my blood pressure when Godden got that winner .... well I'm now back in Essex recovering.

no_loyalty

Bitterly disappointed with Sheaf and Dabo today but the result covered my petrol cost..... and as for my blood pressure when Godden got that winner .... well I'm now back in Essex recovering.

I assume you had them both to score on your bet today?

Evo1883

The bookies have us more likely to reach the playoffs than be relegated at the moment

12/1 for relegation
3/1 for a top 6 finish

4/6 for a top half finish

🤣

Greggs

you should be more active on here, i like your style x

RegTheDonk

I think this puts to bed the myth that pre season results mean absolutely anything and are nothing more than a fitness exercise 🤣
I'll hold up my hand and say I was pretty worried. Glad I know fuck all.

Most exciting start for some years, chest hurts and a sore throat. Happy to suffer and take one for the bigger picture though.

shmmeee

Just seen a challenge on a Huddersfield player that was waved away 100x worse than dabo .

How the fuck any of our miserable lot thought theirs was a pen today beats me

It was a needless clumsy challenge and not going for the ball. It was a pen. Another bad decision doesn’t change that. Love Dabo but he’s not a CB.

Evo1883

It was a needless clumsy challenge and not going for the ball. It was a pen. Another bad decision doesn’t change that. Love Dabo but he’s not a CB.

I think you lot must be in the minority in this ..only People that think its a pen seem to be on here .

Standard challenge which was REPLICATED 100% in the second half infront of block 16 and wasn't blown up , it was the same challenge

Dogshit decision , dire officiating today

shmmeee

I think you lot must be in the minority in this ..only People that think its a pen seem to be on here .

Standard challenge which was REPLICATED 100% in the second half infront of block 16 and wasn't blown up , it was the same challenge

Dogshit decision , dire officiating today

You barge into a player in the box d you risk a pen. Was more a pen than the Waghorn one last game everyone said was a deffo pen.

Anyway, who cares, we won.

Agree the ref was shit tho.

Evo1883

You barge into a player in the box d you risk a pen. Was more a pen than the Waghorn one last game everyone said was a deffo pen.

Anyway, who cares, we won.

Agree the ref was shit tho.

Yea I'm with you not arguing .. but if you hear me when I say the exact same challenge happened outside the box second half and no foul .

Foul is a foul in or out the box and the officials must be consistent

Users who are viewing this thread