Match Thread Reading (2 Viewers)

SBT

Dacosta!
giphy.gif

PVA

People keep saying Da Costa is awful and in the bomb squad soon but Robins continues to put his faith in him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not going to happen again, but an interesting return to the CBS for me. Thought I'd buy a lager (hopefully the club gets some ££s) despite it being only cans of Heineken (urgh) Do you want a pint or a half says barman. It's a can says I, but I'll pay for a half. Think he got the joke?! Out of the fridge please. It was warm and £5. Last one of them. Anyway on to 3 points. PUSB !!

wingy

Oh bloody hell .
This is frustrating that the match thread agian appears outside of the Unread posts up in the category header .
Injuries ,illness responsible for the changes.
Da Costa over Pask .
Idk ?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

People keep saying Da Costa is awful and in the bomb squad soon but Robins continues to put his faith in him.
Yeah I think he knows a little more than us. On his day dacosta can be more of a threat than a liability. I would like it if our fans get behind him today

skybluegod

Oh bloody hell .
This is frustrating that the match thread agian appears outside of the Unread posts up in the category header .
Injuries ,illness responsible for the changes.
Da Costa over Pask .
Idk ?

Seems strange that it's two CB's again, fingers crossed it's not a covid thing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Thank f*CK their best forwards are out. Left back is their weakest position, so hopefully Da Costa will play like Ronaldo!

Tommo1993

No Bright. I’ve never felt so confident on a bet, with not even 4 games played. I should come out of my shell when it comes to stakes.

skybluegod

Yeah and better days said he was fit again 👍🏻

Did he? Fair enough if he did but just had a look through posts and I can't see him say that anywhere? Maybe back form injury but given he wasn't close enough fitness wise before the injury, he's not going to be any closer now, without having played for the u23's for 2 weeks.

Brighton Sky Blue

Same problems inbound as for the Forest game then. I’d rather we play a proper back 4 than put Dabo at CB and start DaCosta

Users who are viewing this thread