Match Thread Reading (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Not taken chances
Soft goal conceded
Yet again must do it the hard way

Frustrating but stupid to give possession away in that area

EalingSB

Was a poor pass from Hamer to Waghorn when we were playing the ball out but too easy from there. Dabo didn't need to make the challenge as McFadz had it covered. We've played well, though, so keep going as we have been.

TomRad85

Right??? What is he thinking playing him there again
It's odd, I love Robins but the penalty taker debacle at Barnsley was poor and now this, which every single one of us knew was an accident waiting to happen. Its just disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jim20

We will win more games than we loose this season, but to be in the top 10 pushing for playoffs we need to not be giving away silly goals, we are only one or two players away

Great_Expectations

Pask for DaCosta and get Dabo in his correct position, where he can actually influence the game (in the right way).

We’ve looked fine offensively. A goal will come.

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's odd, I love Robins but the penalty taker debacle at Barnsley was poor and now this, which every single one of us knew was an accident waiting to happen. Its just disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Our defence is weaker than last season, I'm not sure why people put their fingers in their ears and pretend it isn't.

One injury to a new signing (again), and we are scrapping to put a team out.

robbiekeane

Not seen dacosta beat his man once. One time he tries something falls over his own feet. Embarrassing he’s a league two player

SeaSeeEffCee

We don’t deserve to be losing but this hasn’t been a great performance. We’re over-playing it so much going forward and being too ponderous while our midfield is being bypassed too easily,

Great_Expectations

Refs lost this

off the ball kick out gone unnoticed

Hamer should have been booked there for kicking the ball away but ref only books Ian for the challenge

De Costa isn't doing himself any favours this half

That kick out was ridiculous, how wasn’t that seen?!!

Users who are viewing this thread