Match Thread Reading (3 Viewers)

Monners

A very good performance. They thought they would cruise it - we stopped them playing their game to some extent.

And we were against 12 men - don’t normally moan about refs, but he was shocking.

D

Deleted member 2477

Not come across a single person who has suggested Robins should go (internet trolls don't really count), nor have I encountered anyone who thought we'd make the play offs. You're inventing people that don't exist.

Oh, and I fancy us tonight. Said it.
Really try reading through the past week of posts

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Much better performance, intensity, energy, got their foot in, pressed the opposition box. Scored some good goals and defended generally well and organised. Will do wonders for the squad confidence

Well done guys 👏👏👏

Not taking anything away from our lads performance but I didn't think I saw a side that should be so far ahead at top of the league in Reading

Grendel

considering Godden had to run and run Tuesday to do the same again today is pretty commendable and has an assist for the

Weve given up trying to pass the ball around and go more direct which is needed

The midfield 3 were the difference they all scuffed ran and tackled.

4 goals for Godden - vital signing for the club and needs to stay fit for the season.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Absolutely massive improvement and deserved result, effectively against 12 men with that ref. Will do wonders for the morale of the group to beat the leaders. Change up front made a big difference and IMO best suited Max's talents compared to the other options. Gave us far more attacking intent allowing us more freedom.

Still got things to work on - some heart stopping passing at times, missed some great chances,Shipley needs to be braver in the tackle and Hamer needs to improve his control. But plenty to also be impressed and encouraged by.

Well done to all the players and management staff for a well executed game.

JAM See

Can we play teams who play at home in blue and white hoops every Friday?

Liquid Gold

I don't get all this "look at the bedwetting from earlier in the week"

There were a number of poster, me included, that said we were better than we were showing and needed to change things up to make it work. We changed it up and it worked so....

Frostie

People will mention that pass but it's the same calmness and comfort on the ball that made the other 50 things he did brilliant. He's 22, he'll learn from that and keep improving.

Spot on, I want to see it again from another angle too - I'm convinced he's trying to do the right thing & keep possession by playing into Biamou's feet but Biamou moves away & doesn't show for it.
Others made loads more mistakes & in far more dangerous areas but just got lucky.

Sky Blue Pete

considering Godden had to run and run Tuesday to do the same again today is pretty commendable and has an assist for the

Weve given up trying to pass the ball around and go more direct which is needed

The midfield 3 were the difference they all scuffed ran and tackled.

4 goals for Godden - vital signing for the club and needs to stay fit for the season.
Go on you can do it . Maybe give max a 6

kg82

People jumping on the bandwagon here. Hamer had a couple of niggly fouls, one mistimed and then outrageously spoken to for a “foul” where he got his body completely in front of the man. Sheaf had an uncontrolled slide and kicked out at their players just before Hamer got spoken to, but he’s calm as anything!

TomRad85

I don't get all this "look at the bedwetting from earlier in the week"

There were a number of poster, me included, that said we were better than we were showing and needed to change things up to make it work. We changed it up and it worked so....
Yep. Robins actually did what most of the 'betwetters' were suggesting.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread