Match Thread Reading (away) (1 Viewer)

baldy

Anybody asking about streams for this one,fuck paying a fiver etc,just use one of the links on here…totally free (soccer24hd is the one i always use on the list)

Esoterica

It's not on overseas today - it's been selected for 'international viewing' but no idea where.
It's a fucking shit service blocking all Overseas viewing because they've sold the rights to a couple of countries. It can't be that hard to coordinate where the games are being shown. It's not even on paid channels out here. I can find a stream easily enough but there's been a lot of games not shown this year. Must be about 1 in 3.

Sick Boy

Anybody asking about streams for this one,fuck paying a fiver etc,just use one of the links on here…totally free (soccer24hd is the one i always use on the list)
They're ok if you've got decent malware/spyware protection.

Happy_Martian

Hesgoal is listing the game on their site.

slowpoke

I’m relaxed with our starting line up I’ve always thought Maatsan could be a decent AM let’s hope I’m proved correct

higgs

I’m relaxed with our starting line up I’ve always thought Maatsan could be a decent AM let’s hope I’m proved correct
Definitely he's fast comfortable on the ball his weak point is his shooting but if he can break the lines and square it to Victor he can do the rest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

It's a fucking shit service blocking all Overseas viewing because they've sold the rights to a couple of countries. It can't be that hard to coordinate where the games are being shown. It's not even on paid channels out here. I can find a stream easily enough but there's been a lot of games not shown this year. Must be about 1 in 3.
Yeah it's beyond a pisstake now.
Even blocking them because they're being shown on Sky in the UK doesn't make sense either.

MAFF

where was your VPN set to? It’s only giving me the option for a monthly video pass but not sure if Reading is included within that. I’ll be at all the other games so some really want to fork out $33 when it’s not even guaranteed. Annoying
cyprus

rexo87

Looks like Bein sports is currently on tennis. Is it due to change?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread