Match Thread Reading (away) (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

Loads of space down the right for Kane. Need to get him crossing from behind their back line.

shmmeee

Not all bad then.

My Hesgoals link is dire. Blurred when it does work and constantly dropping out. Proper shit on my Saturday it has.

Mine worked for two mins then gone black :/

Trying to distract myself from a daughter in brain surgery here, give me a break illegal football gods!

chiefdave

Not all bad then.

My Hesgoals link is dire. Blurred when it does work and constantly dropping out. Proper shit on my Saturday it has.
Shouldn't be this hard to watch a game. How come every other league, in every other sport, can manage a good quality legal stream yet the EFL, which they're keen to keep telling us is the 4th most popular league, can't manage it.

Esoterica

They are defending very narrow and pretty deep so both our wingbacks having plenty of space and lots of the ball. Neither have the pace or skill to beat a man though so we've had a lot of possession and not much else to show for it since the Gyokeres chance. They look like a team that would fall apart if we can get a first half goal.

Ccfcisparks

They are defending very narrow and pretty deep so both our wingbacks having plenty of space and lots of the ball. Neither have the pace or skill to beat a man though so we've had a lot of possession and not much else to show for it since the Gyokeres chance. They look like a team that would fall apart if we can get a first half goal.
FULLBACKS DO NOT NEED TO BEAT A MAN

shmmeee

We just don’t get close to players in our third at all. Guy had all the time in the world to pick that cross out.

ms639

Fadz plays and we don’t concede that. Nobody takes charge when he doesn’t play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread