Ratings (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Don't think we were actually that bad just ultimately outclasssed in terms of cutting edge in the final third.

Dabo had an immense game comfortably MOTM in my book - It just didn't work out for COH tonight but some of the marks for him extremely harsh! We go again...!

SAJ

Moore - 5
Hyam - 5
Rose - 4
Bidwell - 7
Kane - 6
Hamer - 6
Sheaf - 6
Dabo - 8
Allen - 5
O’Hare - 5
Györkeres- 6

Howley - 4
Maatsen - 5
Tavares - 4
Think I’d go with those scores tonight. Thought Dabo had one of his better games this season tonight when on the left. Again missed far too many chances gave away an under 8’s goal then we’re out played.
Rose needs to get back onto his agent to withdraw all the comments he made about Premiership clubs being interested in him. Tonight was one of his worst performances in a city shirt.

pusbccfc

Forest fans extremely complimentary of Dabo.

rob9872

Just back awful journey. Nobody really stood out for me, but we were in the game for long periods. Actually thought we dominated until they scored. For a full house their fans were pretty dire too although we weren't great again rithout the drum.

One player who is frustrating me at the minute is Allen. I fail to see all the plaudits and not really sure what he offers at this level. When his passing is off as it was tonight, it exposes him more, but whilst industrious, he doesn't really create anything, doesn't score and makes us look quite one dimensional. Can't fault his work ethic tbf but if we want to progress higher in this division next season then we need an upgrade.

Sky Blue Pete

Were we really that bad tonight?! I thought we did quite well against a very good side at this level.
We weren’t no but the expectations are raised to a point that no one can meet them. We bossed the game before they scored and then at the start of the second half without really looking like scoring. It’s frustrating to lose but forest are one of the form sides are we weren’t disgraced. I don’t know what people thought would happen last night. It’s bizarre

clint van damme

We weren’t no but the expectations are raised to a point that no one can meet them. We bossed the game before they scored and then at the start of the second half without really looking like scoring. It’s frustrating to lose but forest are one of the form sides are we weren’t disgraced. I don’t know what people thought would happen last night. It’s bizarre

It's the same old story though Pete.
Boss game, don't convert chances, they score with their first chance which stems from a defensive mistake.
I do wonder if for certain games, against the top sides, we need to try something a bit different? Don't ask me what.

larry_david

Theres a few now who are getting found out to be average at this level, and that's fine. We've come a long way.

Allen is one of those, it's starting to look like Rose is another. This position enforced change may actually make bidwells cov career.

The writing is now on the wall for waghorn. Summer will be interesting

Sky Blue Pete

Boss game, don't convert chances, they score with their first chance which stems from a defensive mistake.
I do wonder if for certain games, against the top sides, we need to try something a bit different? Don't ask me what.
Yep and it’s frustrating it’s not improved through the season.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Theres a few now who are getting found out to be average at this level, and that's fine. We've come a long way.

Allen is one of those, it's starting to look like Rose is another. This position enforced change may actually make bidwells cov career.

Really does beg the question of why Allen's contract was extended for a further 2 years.

A fine squad player but the clamour to retain him and undoubtedly put him on an inflated contract, as Kelly has been, really is quite odd.

Rose isn't really up to scratch at this level but I suspect he'll be retained as he'll be a cheap backup and there isn't the funds to replace him.

I suspect Waghorn will be loaned out. It'd be incredibly difficult to come to any kind of arrangement due to the size of his contract and for that very reason no one will be taking on his contract on either.

largely agree…
Waghorn has been a huge disappointment, I did not expect buckets full of goals but 5-10 could have made a significant difference on our season… needs to be move on.
Allen and Rose I’d agree with on current form, and they do fall short of the requirements for first 11. I think both are good enough to form part of a squad though, upgrades instead of replacements would be ideal but wouldn’t be devasted if they moved on. I have thought on several occasions that with Allen, O’Hare and Hamer we give away a huge height advantage in the middle of the park against the majority of teams

stevefloyd

I guess Rose will be kept to be a squad player with Drysdale given the elbow seeing that he can't even get a game in the Scottish league but whatever happens we need some upgrades at the back, midfield and up front although the latter would cost our entire budget unless Robins and co happen across another absolute bargain player like Gyokeres. I never seen much in Rose and certainly didn't miss him when he was out injured and he has looked pretty dreadful since he came back into the side, Allen Hamer and Sheaf were pretty poor last night but even then we were still causing Forest problems although that soon broke down anywhere near their goal, Viktor had little to no support and it was laughable how the Forest commentators were whinging all game that we were fouling and no free kicks were given, talk about rose tinted specs !!

Grendel

4 at the back without Mcfazdean- Dabo is better defensively and first half he defended a lot

Users who are viewing this thread