Ratings (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Moore 7 (could have done better with second goal but great point blank save at 0-1. Did well claiming crosses / punching - something we now take for granted in a keeper)

Dabo 7 (game of 2 halves. Poor first half. At left back he linked really well and put in two decent balls into the box resulting in half chances)

Maatsen 7 (scored him down for the silly penalty. Up until that point he looked a real threat and defended well)

Rose 9 (pretty faultless. His pace helped us out when covering. Had one glorious cross-field pass) Unlucky with header on goal.

McFadzean 8 (pretty solid and composed as usual. Used the ball well and moved it quickly)

Clarke-Salter 6 (struggled in the air too many times)

Sheaf 6 (he clearly has talent with some of his long range passing and was involved in the winning goal, but far too often he messed up the short pass. Think he could have closed down the shot that Moore parried for their second)

Hamer 9 motm (his passing was truly sublime today. Worked his socks off. Great effort in the first minute and unlucky with some other well struck shots that were blocked)

O'Hare 8 (very hesitant in the first half when in the attacking third. After his well taken goal he looked a confident player again and began dribbling past players)

Godden 8 (typical goalscorer. Absent first half and then cool with the penalty and great movement and finish for the winner)

Gyokeres 6 (won a soft penalty after a strong run but was managed well by their defence)

Kane 8 (made a big difference. Upped the energy being first to the ball and showed a range of crossing)

Walker 6 (probably should have played in O'Hare or Godden with later 3 on 2 chance but showed confidence to take it on and hit it well)

Kelly 7 (did what he needed to do defensively and then showed he is more than just a DM with a well timed and weighted assist)

Robins 9 (how brave was he today with his tactics and subs)

Sheaf was not a 6 and hamer was not a 9 .

Imo

Grendel

Walker was brilliant when he came on. Stretched Bristol and made a couple of really good headed clearances. Anyone giving less than an 8 needs a word.

Hills have eyes said he’s a lazy useless c**t - I said I’ll video the bloke who boos at the knee thing and report him - started a convivial afternoon well

rob9872

Anyone who thought Sheaf was anything less than 9 I'm the second half wasn't watching. He was phenomenal, absolutely everywhere. Covered every blade and some of his long range passing there are players regularly called for on here could only dream of making.

Sheaf, O'Hare, Rose, Godden all 9s, Maatsen 6, the rest 7s and 8s.

clint van damme

Dabo also looked more confident attacking the box from the left too , I think you'd even see the odd goal with him cutting in aswell 🤷‍♂️ I can't fault his second half performance.

Kane looked like a championship quality player second half , like he'd played there forever , but we were a flat back 4 .very attacking mind

Though I'd like to see their second goal again.
If there's one advantage playing full back on the opposite side tomorrow natural side should give you it’s stopping their player cutting inside but it looked like Dabo got done very easy

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Moore 7 (could have done better with second goal but great point blank save at 0-1. Did well claiming crosses / punching - something we now take for granted in a keeper)

Dabo 7 (game of 2 halves. Poor first half. At left back he linked really well and put in two decent balls into the box resulting in half chances)

Maatsen 7 (scored him down for the silly penalty. Up until that point he looked a real threat and defended well)

Rose 9 (pretty faultless. His pace helped us out when covering. Had one glorious cross-field pass) Unlucky with header on goal.

McFadzean 8 (pretty solid and composed as usual. Used the ball well and moved it quickly)

Sheaf 6 (he clearly has talent with some of his long range passing and was involved in the winning goal, but far too often he messed up the short pass. Think he could have closed down the shot that Moore parried for their second)

Hamer 9 motm (his passing was truly sublime today. Worked his socks off. Great effort in the first minute and unlucky with some other well struck shots that were blocked)

O'Hare 8 (very hesitant in the first half when in the attacking third. After his well taken goal he looked a confident player again and began dribbling past players)

Godden 8 (typical goalscorer. Absent first half and then cool with the penalty and great movement and finish for the winner)

Gyokeres 6 (won a soft penalty after a strong run but was managed well by their defence)

Kane 8 (made a big difference. Upped the energy being first to the ball and showed a range of crossing)

Walker 6 (probably should have played in O'Hare or Godden with later 3 on 2 chance but showed confidence to take it on and hit it well)

Kelly 7 (did what he needed to do defensively and then showed he is more than just a DM with a well timed and weighted assist)

How anyone could watch today and give Sheaf a 6 is beyond me. He just doesn’t stand a chance with some people. There were a bunch of juveniles behind me who went ballistic on the odd occasion he misplaced a pass. I’m convinced some people here want him to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

Sheaf O’hare super Matt brilliant. Dabo shite first half Hamer shite all game
Yes those 50 yard pinpoint passes were dreadful weren’t they😆. People need to realise that Hamer is a step ahead of most of our team. Some of the passes he puts through aren’t read by his teammates sadly. He was fantastic today as nd is the one in the middle that keeps us switching play and keeps the passing tempo up.

Brighton Sky Blue

If there's one advantage playing full back on the opposite side tomorrow natural side should give you it’s stopping their player cutting inside but it looked like Dabo got done very easy

Looked like multiple players were offside but didn’t have the best view. Was a bit stunned when the flag didn’t go up

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes those 50 yard pinpoint passes were dreadful weren’t they😆. People need to realise that Hamer is a step ahead of most of our team. Some of the passes he puts through aren’t read by his teammates sadly. He was fantastic today as nd is the one in the middle that keeps us switching play and keeps the passing tempo up.

It seemed in the first half we were doing all the hard things right, cross field balls, pressing high up the pitch, winning 50/50s but then misplacing the easier passes and efforts in and around the box.

Warthog

youre right sheaf played some lovely ones.
Hamer kept knocking my drink over

torchomatic

Thought Maatsen was pretty poor even before the sending off. Kane was great when he came on. Hope he takes his chance now and he could keep IM out the side.

Good to see CO'H back to his best and an incredible performance from Matty.

Vital win.

Blind-Faith

Moore 6
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
JCS 7
Dabo 7
Hamer 8
Sheaf 8
Maatsen 5
CoH 9
Gyökeres 7
Godden 9

Kane 8
Walker 7
Kelly 7

SBT

Moore 6 Lucky not to give away a penalty in the first few minutes. Unlucky for the second goal but made some good saves otherwise

Rose 7
McFadzean 7
JCS 6

Dabo 6 Really poor first half, Kane showed him up, but his understanding with O’Hare is a really important part of how we attack
Sheaf 7 Really showed his passing range today. Why does everyone keep telling him to shoot?
Hamer 7 Probably wishes his wing backs could control the ball
Maatsen 5 Could do with a break

O’Hare 8 MOTM Absolute freak of nature. His defensive contributions might be the best part of his game. Props for trolling the away fans.

Godden 8 Wonderful finish for both goals. Worked his arse off
Gyokeres 7 Seems like the mojo is wearing off but as long as he’s making teams panic, he’s useful

Kane 7 Giles-against-Rotherham-level crosses on a weekly basis, what’s not to like?
Walker 7 Really put himself about and was unlucky not to score at least once
Kelly 7

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I thought Sheaf was good like others have said in the 2nd half, not sure would be the same if their big man had scored when he dithered on the edge of the box, it is fine margins on how he is perceived.

What a finish though and atmosphere. Happy days

Evo1883

Watched it again , he never got done tbh , he followed him all the way and was there to block a potential shot .. what did happen was Moore really should have parried it wide, he put it back into a dangerous area

ccfc1234

On reflection, there’s a few players I’d probably score .5 higher but CoH, Kane and Sheaf were excellent.
Agree Sheaf played very well and is still improving which is exciting going forward. Kane is not as good all rounder as Dabo but wing backs need good delivery and Kane seems to have the edge in that department. No choices needed for Robins tho with Mattsen serving another ban!!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Today just shows me why Godden is one of our starting strikers, he scores so many important goals.

Many other players in for a commendable shout, but I couldn´t believe we played better with a player less. After the international break, I think our ´established´ starting eleven is going to get shaken up a bit. Shouts for Rose and Kane to start, thought the latter in particularly was pivotal for us in the second half.

clint van damme

Today just shows me why Godden is one of our starting strikers, he scores so many important goals.

Many other players in for a commendable shout, but I couldn´t believe we played better with a player less. After the international break, I think our ´established´ starting eleven is going to get shaken up a bit. Shouts for Rose and Kane to start, thought the latter in particularly was pivotal for us in the second half.

well Kane is going to have to start because Maatsen will be banned. Though Rose had a great game.

shmmeee

Moore - 6
Dabo - 6
Rose - 7
Fadz - 7
JCS - 6
Maatsen - 6
Hamer - 7
Sheaf - 8
O’Hare - 8
Godden - 8
Györkeres - 6

Kane - 7
Walker - 6
Kelly - 6

Londonccfcfan

Moore 6
Dabo 6
Rise 7
Mcfadz 8
JCS 6
Mastsen 6
Hamer 9...
Ohare 9
Sheaf..7
Godden 9
Viktor 7

Kane 8
Walker 7
Kelly 8

Robins 10 MOTM

pusbccfc

Dabo was awful

He and Maatsen dreadful first half.

Dabo looked far better going forward down the left. Turning onto his right caused them problems, particularly when O'Hare supported him.

Yorkshire SB

Dabo looked shattered all game, then last 10 minutes he seemed to have his best spell, v odd!

Kane was fantastic, thought he came on with a point to prove and gave a perfect performance.

O’Hare 2nd half was a phenomenon. His quality on the ball, hold up play, work rate, you can play with 10 when you’ve someone like that.

shmmeee

He and Maatsen dreadful first half.

Dabo looked far better going forward down the left. Turning onto his right caused them problems, particularly when O'Hare supported him.

Thought Maatsen was one of our better players first half TBH. Think Robins has been saved a tough decision at RWB next game though, the difference between Kane and Dabo was night and day.

pusbccfc

Thought Maatsen was one of our better players first half TBH. Think Robins has been saved a tough decision at RWB next game though, the difference between Kane and Dabo was night and day.

It's the endless opportunities he and Dabo have that's my issue. Seems like they always end up in good positions but rarely capitalise.

Users who are viewing this thread