Sheaf 7.5
Maatsen 5
CoH 8
Gyökeres 6.5
Godden 7

Kane 7.5
Walker 6.5
Kelly 6

How does Kelly get a 6? Was everywhere after he came on and perfectly set up the winner. What more could he have done?
And Godden 7 after that brilliant finish to seal the points?

SeaSeeEffCee

Moore 6
Dabo 7
Rose 8
McFadzean 7
Clarke-Salter 6
Maatsen 4
Hamer 7
Sheaf 7
O’Hare 8
Godden 8 (gets an extra point per goal)
Gyokeres 7

Kane 8
Kelly 7
Walker 6

CovBrummie94

Moore 5 should’ve done better for the 2nd
Dabo 5 better on the left
Rose 7
McFadzean 7
JCS 7
Maatsen 4 for the red alone
Sheaf 8 quality through out
Hamer 7 best game in a while
O’Hare 7 lovey finish
Gyokores 6 below par again
Godden 7 great finish

Kane 8 quality
Walker 7 good impact. Feel he should’ve scored but was at the other end of the ground
Kelly 8 everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Thought he was really solid second half , him and o hare linked up really well

do you think we’d have won without Kane on the pitch?

Evo1883

His crossing has gone backwards,take it he will be left back next game

Weirdly his crossing was alot better cutting in , I genuinely thought second half him and o hare linked up really well and alot if our forward play was through that side .. kane must start on the right , and I genuinely think dabo on the left will be solid over the next 2 or 3 matches

Evo1883

do you think we’d have won without Kane on the pitch?

Absolutely not , his delivery was superb , his link up play with Sheaf and hamer superb , but maatson is hot and cold and dabo looked solid on that left , his delivery much better when cutting in

cc84cov

Absolutely not , his delivery was superb , his link up play with Sheaf and hamer superb , but maatson is hot and cold and dabo looked solid on that left , his delivery much better when cutting in
Different stage of the game we played Kane very high

Evo1883

Dabo also looked more confident attacking the box from the left too , I think you'd even see the odd goal with him cutting in aswell 🤷‍♂️ I can't fault his second half performance.

Kane looked like a championship quality player second half , like he'd played there forever , but we were a flat back 4 .very attacking mind

stupot07

Dabo also looked more confident attacking the box from the left too , I think you'd even see the odd goal with him cutting in aswell I can't fault his second half performance.

Kane looked like a championship quality player second half , like he'd played there forever , but we were a flat back 4 .very attacking mind
He has played over 150 championship games, he is championship quality and championship experienced.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

He has played over 150 championship games, he is championship quality and championship experienced.

He certainly looked it today , we actually looked decent with a back 4 .. an option we should use when teams match our system

steve101

Moore 7 (could have done better with second goal but great point blank save at 0-1. Did well claiming crosses / punching - something we now take for granted in a keeper)

Dabo 7 (game of 2 halves. Poor first half. At left back he linked really well and put in two decent balls into the box resulting in half chances)

Maatsen 7 (scored him down for the silly penalty. Up until that point he looked a real threat and defended well)

Rose 9 (pretty faultless. His pace helped us out when covering. Had one glorious cross-field pass) Unlucky with header on goal.

McFadzean 8 (pretty solid and composed as usual. Used the ball well and moved it quickly)

Clarke-Salter 6 (struggled in the air too many times)

Sheaf 6 (he clearly has talent with some of his long range passing and was involved in the winning goal, but far too often he messed up the short pass. Think he could have closed down the shot that Moore parried for their second)

Hamer 9 motm (his passing was truly sublime today. Worked his socks off. Great effort in the first minute and unlucky with some other well struck shots that were blocked)

O'Hare 8 (very hesitant in the first half when in the attacking third. After his well taken goal he looked a confident player again and began dribbling past players)

Godden 8 (typical goalscorer. Absent first half and then cool with the penalty and great movement and finish for the winner)

Gyokeres 6 (won a soft penalty after a strong run but was managed well by their defence)

Kane 8 (made a big difference. Upped the energy being first to the ball and showed a range of crossing)

Walker 6 (probably should have played in O'Hare or Godden with later 3 on 2 chance but showed confidence to take it on and hit it well)

Kelly 7 (did what he needed to do defensively and then showed he is more than just a DM with a well timed and weighted assist)

Robins 9 (how brave was he today with his tactics and subs)

stupot07

Moore 7 (could have done better with second goal but great point blank save at 0-1. Did well claiming crosses / punching - something we now take for granted in a keeper)

Dabo 7 (game of 2 halves. Poor first half. At left back he linked really well and put in two decent balls into the box resulting in half chances)

Maatsen 7 (scored him down for the silly penalty. Up until that point he looked a real threat and defended well)

Rose 9 (pretty faultless. His pace helped us out when covering. Had one glorious cross-field pass) Unlucky with header on goal.

McFadzean 8 (pretty solid and composed as usual. Used the ball well and moved it quickly)

Clarke-Salter 6 (struggled in the air too many times)

Sheaf 6 (he clearly has talent with some of his long range passing and was involved in the winning goal, but far too often he messed up the short pass. Think he could have closed down the shot that Moore parried for their second)

Hamer 9 motm (his passing was truly sublime today. Worked his socks off. Great effort in the first minute and unlucky with some other well struck shots that were blocked)

O'Hare 8 (very hesitant in the first half when in the attacking third. After his well taken goal he looked a confident player again and began dribbling past players)

Godden 8 (typical goalscorer. Absent first half and then cool with the penalty and great movement and finish for the winner)

Gyokeres 6 (won a soft penalty after a strong run but was managed well by their defence)

Kane 8 (made a big difference. Upped the energy being first to the ball and showed a range of crossing)

Walker 6 (probably should have played in O'Hare or Godden with later 3 on 2 chance but showed confidence to take it on and hit it well)

Kelly 7 (did what he needed to do defensively and then showed he is more than just a DM with a well timed and weighted assist)

Robins 9 (how brave was he today with his tactics and subs)
Sheaf 6

Users who are viewing this thread