Ratings (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
When your through 1 on 1 it should favour the attacker to score. Maybe a sitter is too harsh but a really good chance. He did play well last night best I've seen him for a long time. Maybe it was the new dreads. He plays better in 2 than on his own thats for sure.

How is it a one on one if the defender was behind the keeper?

wingy

Dabo was absolutely brilliant second half and extra time coming forward. Best performance I’ve seen and stretching his lead as player of the season

MONTERO 6

Had the beating of Dabo on the left and often found himself able to run at Pask – who left one on him early on. Had Blues’ best openings of the first period. Drifted out of the game for most of the second half before creating – then skying an extra time opening
This is from Mails perspective
Think Oggy was complementary about him on the radio too
Not doubting your or many others view.
Edit; It does kind of confirm the view that he was less effective after the first half

Sky Blue Pete

He really was, I just wish he would work on his crosses and get new studs!
Or shoot or pick the right pass

we were laughing how he seemed to do a short of running salsa and beat their left back every time.

think I’d encourage him to shoot across the keeper

Sky Blue Pete

MONTERO 6

Had the beating of Dabo on the left and often found himself able to run at Pask – who left one on him early on. Had Blues’ best openings of the first period. Drifted out of the game for most of the second half before creating – then skying an extra time opening
This is from mails perspective
Think Oggu was complementary about on the radio too
Not doubting your or many others view.
Montero on the ball was wonderful. Dabo struggles sometimes one on one oh well

skyblue1991

In the first 5-10 minutes. He had a poor touch when through with just the keeper to beat, hesitated and had a weak shot from about 14 yards out straight at the only defender behind the keeper. `
That's not a sitter, that's a half chance.

Ohare miss in the last minute in the first game = sitter

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
When he got the ball the defender was behind him. It was his poor touch and then hesitation that allowed the defender back. Have you seen it?
Yeah he brought it down out of the air. It clearly wasn't a sitter, was it?

pipkin73

Mason needs more game time from what i have read on here. People saying he was tired etc... Played 2 games for the first team lately and does not play for the u-23's so must be lacking match fitness my now. Not his fault if he never gets played at either level then when selected blows out after half the game. Fitness is not match fitness and only MR to blame for that.

skyblue025

Yeah he brought it down out of the air. It clearly wasn't a sitter, was it?
As I said above maybe a sitter is too harsh but a very good chance he should of scored. With a decent touch he doesn't allow the defender time to get back. As I also said he had a decent game other than that.

skyblue025

That's not a sitter, that's a half chance.

Ohare miss in the last minute in the first game = sitter

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
It was more than a 1/2 chance for me. When you're 1 on 1 with the keeper you should score more than you miss. All about opinions. O'Hares was more than a sitter.

Users who are viewing this thread