RATINGS v Doncaster (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

No - shall we have a little wager? I am going for work reasons and I am not selling burgers. If I prove this by putting the VISA on this forum will you agree to giving £1,000 to my favourite charity? If I fail it do so I will do likewise to yours? Go on - have the courage of those convictions. What do you say?

You flip the burgers, not sell them. They won't let you near the counter yet.

Unless the visa you show has the name Grendel on it, how will I know it's yours?

With regard to a wager, does that mean then if you post mentioning a posters previous posts or allude to something you have seen then you will donate £1000 to a charity of my choice. Mine is looking after chickens that don't make it into the Colonels burgers?

Last edited:

Astute

Unless the visa you show has the name Grendel on it, how will I know it's yours?

What if it includes the description of very short bloke with lots of chips on his shoulder?

Grendel

With regard to a wager, does that mean then if you post mentioning a posters previous posts or allude to something you have seen then you will donate £1000 to a charity of my choice. Mine is looking after chickens that don't make it into the Colonels burgers?

Oh we can verify it easily enough by matching the e-mail address to the one on the account. As for making a twat of myself have a look at you on here - here is a little sample of your charming responses to people;

If that is the case then do you think we can get every fucker on here to shut the fuck up about them and only mention in the appropriate place, because to be quite honest there are a few tedious.......people on here who are obsessed with them.

Anyone with more than 5 brain cells, so not you then?

I don't tell people they are full of shit. Everyone can be right sometimes. I mean even you can have a good day. Not often but you do have them

Spanner, fuck me. They do roll off your tongue
I don't give a shit about your opinion or your beliefs in this shitfest but if you're going to have a pop at people then at least get your fucking facts rights and that goes for the rest of the drama queens on here. I will defend anyone on here or anywhere for that matter if they are willing to do their bit for our city. Just a shame that the fuckers in charge of our football club aren't willing to keep to their responsibilities and do what is right for our football club.

The Gentleman

Oh we can verify it easily enough by matching the e-mail address to the one on the account. As for making a twat of myself have a look at you on here - here is a little sample of your charming responses to people;

Everyone of them bang on the money, if you don't like it then fair enough, you obviously haven't got hair round your balls yet. I'm not a people pleaser and call it how I see it, unlike you with your snidey slimy remarks about people that you've made in the past.

But thanks for gathering the evidence you asked me to find earlier. As I said I'm not a boring old fart to go trawling through peoples posting history, you however.........

Grendel

He must of had an accident at KFC then

The other odd thing is your quote about KFC. Now I can say I have never been to such an establishment - even the thought makes me shudder - but surely they do not flip burgers do they?

Grendel

Everyone of them bang on the money, if you don't like it then fair enough, you obviously haven't got hair round your balls yet. I'm not a people pleaser and call it how I see it, unlike you with your snidey slimy remarks about people that you've made in the past.

But thanks for gathering the evidence you asked me to find earlier. As I said I'm not a boring old fart to go trawling through peoples posting history, you however.........

Don't flatter yourself - it took two minutes -- your posting history is aggressive, ill educated, snarling vulgarity. It takes two clicks to find the evidence.

Grendel

What if it includes the description of very short bloke with lots of chips on his shoulder?

Ah and it is me that pursues Astute.....................

Astute

Don't flatter yourself - it took two minutes -- your posting history is aggressive, ill educated, snarling vulgarity. It takes two clicks to find the evidence.

The funny thing is that if everyone else was to be asked who this comment is about they would say yourself. You bring the worse out of people. Pursue you? You have a very high opinion of yourself that is false.

Users who are viewing this thread