Ward 6
Samuel 7
Nouble 6

Odelusi 4
Jackson N/A
Phillips 5
Samuel 7

ccfcway

Samuel was decent, Ward looked ok. The rest we 5 out of 10, apart from Stokes and Fleck who i would give 4 tops

stupot07

Burge 5
Willis 4
Pennington 5
Martin 4
Stokes 4
Ward 6.5 - MOTM - best of a bad bunch
Fleck 4
Barton 5
JOB 6
Nouble 5
Samuel 6.5 - great finish

Phillips 6
Odelusi 4
Jackson 2 - did he actually touch the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Burge 5
Willis 4
Pennington 5
Martin 4
Stokes 4
Ward 6.5 - MOTM - best of a bad bunch
Fleck 4
Barton 5
JOB 6
Nouble 5
Samuel 6.5 - great finish

Phillips 6
Odelusi 4
Jackson 2 - did he actually touch the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yep, about right. Would also say our best two players were Ward and Samuel.

Barton was good on the ball, but very shocking off it. Thought both Fleck and Barton were poor today in the midfield and the defence was a shambles in the 2nd half.

Seems to be me that anytime an opposition team up their effort, we really, really struggle. Happened a number of times to us at home. We have gone in at half time reasonably comfortable and the opposition have upped their game second half and we've had no answer.

Sky Blue Harry H

Burge 10
Willis 10
Pennington 10
Martin 10
Stokes 10
Ward 10- MOTM - best of a great bunch
Fleck 10
Barton 10
JOB 10
Nouble 10
Samuel 10 - great legs

Phillips 10
Odelusi 10
Jackson 10 - he actually touched me

Amended (on behalf of RFC) PUSB - Support the lads ;)

Warwickhunt

Barton was good on the ball, but very shocking off it. Thought both Fleck and Barton were poor today in the midfield and the defence was a shambles in the 2nd half.

Seems to be me that anytime an opposition team up their effort, we really, really struggle. Happened a number of times to us at home. We have gone in at half time reasonably comfortable and the opposition have upped their game second half and we've had no answer.
Bang on the button Otis!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I feel it was more self inflicted today rather than anything the opposition done, yes the performances level did drop before the goals conceded but I still felt we were fairly comfortable before the errors undone us.

Same story the last 3 games at home, start well get in the lead and then collapse. Must be a mental thing at the Ricoh as it didn't happen at Chesterfield or Fleetwood.

ccfcway

I feel it was more self inflicted today rather than anything the opposition done, yes the performances level did drop before the goals conceded but I still felt we were fairly comfortable before the errors undone us.

Same story the last 3 games at home, start well get in the lead and then collapse. Must be a mental thing at the Ricoh as it didn't happen at Chesterfield or Fleetwood.

they pressed the game to make us make the mistakes.

I just dont get why they werent told to "get rid" in that situation.

Its not about ability, all 3 of todays goals could have been easily avoided, that's what grates on me.

ptr

Burge 5 - Couple good stops but distribution is very poor especially when he tries to start a counter attack and rushes it, I do believe there is potentially a good keeper there though

Willis 5 - A cb all day long, can head and has the pace to recover from a mistake but is not an out an out right back, blame the pitch but the ball gets tangled up at his feet a lot

Pennington 7 - MOM great in the air and a born leader, doesn't panic on the ball like the rest of them do, hope we get him for next year

Martin 3 - Pennington was on hand to cover this guys mistakes. Never seen a cb look so uncomfortable on the ball. Passing is atrocious the only thing I thought this guy could do was win a header but couldn't even do that today

Stokes 4 - out of his depth, too sluggish. Hope he proves me wrong but don't think he's upto this standard whatever standard that is

Jim 5 - the fatigue issues this guy has comes down to fact he spends the first 15 minutes throwing himself about running round like a lunatic. Love the fact he gives a damn but we need him for 90 minutes. Great pass for goal and we missed him second half as he's the only player who can link the midfield to the strikers by either running with it or threading through a forward pass

Fleck 5 - poor today passing was off the mark. Last few games he has been excellent so will put it down to a bad day in the office

Barton 5 - has you on the edge of your seat at times with his ability to take two players out the game with a nice turn, then other times has you with your head in your arms because he's fluffed a five yard pass. Really like him natural ability but a novelty player unfortunately

Ward 6 - like the way he battled and has the pace to bring the ball forward just didn't do it enough. Potential to be a good player just needs to express himself more with the ball and not be drawn into our panic hot potato game

Samuel 7 - was that staved of the ball in the second half he came back as far as the halfway just to get involved. Bags of skill, energy and effort needs to be playing off that last man all the time though and we need to have someone who sees his clever runs. Another one I hope we get next season

Nouble 5 - off the boil today like fleck bad day in the office. Needs to be playing more central

Overall poor, seems to be a lot of naivety when playing at home, a lot of panic when on the ball. Onto the next game PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Its not about ability, all 3 of todays goals could have been easily avoided, that's what grates on me.
Haven't seen the goals replayed but at the time I thought the mistakes were all our own doing rather than forced errors.

They were told to get rid of it by the sounds of it, Mowbray in his interview sounded really annoyed that we were messing about with in our own half and said maybe the players thought they were better than they actually are after a few wins.

Otis

Yep. Second half they upped their game, pinned us back in our own half and this induced the mistakes. First half our defence was quite comfortable. When Donny pressed us much higher up that's when the mistakes occurred.

ccfcway

Haven't seen the goals replayed but at the time I thought the mistakes were all our own doing rather than forced errors.

They were told to get rid of it by the sounds of it, Mowbray in his interview sounded really annoyed that we were messing about with in our own half and said maybe the players thought they were better than they actually are after a few wins.

i could excuse that once but for all 3 to be the same, its not on. Mistakes happen, especially at this level, but for us to dither on the ball 3 times in 45 mins isnt right. I dont get why they werent scared stiff to do that after the 1st mistake ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

i could excuse that once but for all 3 to be the same, its not on. Mistakes happen, especially at this level, but for us to dither on the ball 3 times in 45 mins isnt right. I dont get why they werent scared stiff to do that after the 1st mistake ?

Yea it was awful, Mowbray sounded pretty pissed. I don't think Doncaster really forced us into the errors, we gift wrapped them to Doncaster which is even worse.

Rusty Trombone

Willis, Stokes and Odelusi get lowest marks from me. Samuel showed he's much better than most in this league, and ward did ok, as did Barton. Bringing Phillips on didn't work out, not sure what the idea behind that was.

Sky Blue Pete

Such a shame we failed to compete in the second half.

Burge isn't good enough yet
Martin does panic
Stokes was found out today
Phillips looked lost when he came on
Samuel excellent
Barton good on the ball terrible off it
Fleck was terrible for most of the game
Nouble tired
Ward looks fab
Obrien was lucky to stay on and lost his passion second half because of it
Jackson so disappointing

Mowbray excellent afterwards saying how it is!

We are in serious trouble and need leaders like Pennington has been and is and ward shows potential to be

Thought ref was very poor in his protection of samuel

Nonleagueherewecome

Samuel was decent, Ward looked ok. The rest we 5 out of 10, apart from Stokes and Fleck who i would give 4 tops

So, it's "The Same Old Song"? I suppose that "It's All in the Game". Mowbray needs to ask these players, "Are You Man Enough?" and get through to them that, after all, "It's a Simple Game". "I Got a Feeling" that success will remain an "Elusive Butterfly" under SISU regardless. "Shake Me, Wake Me (When it's Over)"!

Sorry.

wingy

So, it's "The Same Old Song"? I suppose that "It's All in the Game". Mowbray needs to ask these players, "Are You Man Enough?" and get through to them that, after all, "It's a Simple Game". "I Got a Feeling" that success will remain an "Elusive Butterfly" under SISU regardless. "Shake Me, Wake Me (When it's Over)"!

Sorry.

You partial to a bit of the late great Levi Stubbs then? :)

wingy

Such a shame we failed to compete in the second half.

Burge isn't good enough yet
Martin does panic
Stokes was found out today
Phillips looked lost when he came on
Samuel excellent
Barton good on the ball terrible off it
Fleck was terrible for most of the game
Nouble tired
Ward looks fab
Obrien was lucky to stay on and lost his passion second half because of it
Jackson so disappointing

Mowbray excellent afterwards saying how it is!

We are in serious trouble and need leaders like Pennington has been and is and ward shows potential to be

Thought ref was very poor in his protection of samuel

I'd agree mostly with this summation and add that the ref was card happy and only substitutions prevented sending off, possibly for both sides
However today as popular as he has been, I think TM has questions to answer over positional changes and substitutions

Nick

Administrator
Burge 5
Willis 4
Pennington 5
Martin 4
Stokes 4
Barton 5
JOB 5
Fleck 4
Ward 7
Samuel 7
Nouble 6

Odelusi 4 - anonymous
Jackson - Nobody passed to him on the deck
Phillips 5 - Didnt do much wrong, just a bad sub

Grendel

Read these reviews although most of the team were awful, Stokes & Martin stand out

The very fact you have dug this out shows how sad and desperate you are.

Are you in a civil partnership with Ryan Haynes or have you now become married -- your anti Stokes agenda is becoming an embarrassment.

The Gentleman

The very fact you have dug this out shows how sad and desperate you are.

Are you in a civil partnership with Ryan Haynes or have you now become married -- your anti Stokes agenda is becoming an embarrassment.

And it's not like you to bring up a posters history or trawl through pages to try and prove a point

Grendel

The Gentleman

Do I? do you have any evidence?

No, because I'm not a boring old fart like you who spends more than half his life on a football forum, I've more important things to do with my life.

However, you can do me a favour Grendel. When you're in Moscow training how to flip burgers the Russian way, can you let me know what they taste like just in case the world cup is still there in 2018 please. Thanks in advance.

Grendel

No, because I'm not a boring old fart like you who spends more than half his life on a football forum, I've more important things to do with my life.

However, you can do me a favour Grendel. When you're in Moscow training how to flip burgers the Russian way, can you let me know what they taste like just in case the world cup is still there in 2018 please. Thanks in advance.

Ah so you spend little time on a forum but you follow my every post on here.

OK

shy_tall_knight

Not desperate just the Doncaster game stands out, a second-half collapse full of errors by defenders, just don't think he is good enough, like many of the defenders who played for us last season.

The Gentleman

Ah so you spend little time on a forum but you follow my every post on here.

OK

I like reading when people make a right tit of themselves so unfortunately for me, I end up reading quite a few of yours when I drop in. But you can only wish that I would follow you or all of your posts as I'm sure it would be a dream to have me as a mate, sadly for you that'll never be the case but that is the beauty about hope, it means that even people like you can dream.

Lastly, was that a yes about the burgers?

Grendel

I like reading when people make a right tit of themselves so unfortunately for me, I end up reading quite a few of yours when I drop in. But you can only wish that I would follow you or all of your posts as I'm sure it would be a dream to have me as a mate, sadly for you that'll never be the case but that is the beauty about hope, it means that even people like you can dream.

Lastly, was that a yes about the burgers?

No - shall we have a little wager? I am going for work reasons and I am not selling burgers. If I prove this by putting the VISA on this forum will you agree to giving £1,000 to my favourite charity? If I fail it do so I will do likewise to yours? Go on - have the courage of those convictions. What do you say?

Users who are viewing this thread