Ratings v Derby (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

Godden has 2nd best goals per minutes played in Championship, only behind Mitrovic. Anyone doubting his ability in this league is quite simply, utterly clueless about the game.
They’re not utterly clueless, they have a different opinion to you is all.

He’s a great finisher. Usually, link up
play is so so

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Moore - 7 - Generally solid but some decidedly dodgy kicking at times
Hyam - 7 - Generally solid, don't recall too many errors really
Bidwell - 6
Sheaf - 7 - Thought he had a decent game out of position again
Maatsen - 6 - Based primarily on his forays forward as he really didn't cope defensively today
Dabo - 6 - Probably lucky not to be sent off but generally did ok today
Allen - 6 - Generally a solid performance, nothing great nor terrible
Hamer - 6
Shipley - 5 - Pretty much anonymous
O'Hare - 6
Godden - 7 - Thought he had a better game today, should have had an assist and took his goal brilliantly

Gyokores - 5 - Looked a threat but 2 pretty poor finishes that cost us a win when combined with the BS penalty

Not convinced we 'deserved' to win today on the balance of play but it feels very galling having missed two sitters and conceded a dodgy pen

oakey

Moore 8 MotM
Dabo 5
Bidwell 7
Hyam 7
Clarke-S 7
Sheaf 7
Allen 7
Hamer 6
Shipley 4
O'Hare 7
Godden 7

Maatsen 6
Gyokeres 6
Waghorn 5

The Philosopher

Maatsen 8? Wow, your rating is completely clouded by you not liking Bidwell as a left wing back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I thought Maatsen did well when he came on. He’s a lot more pacy than Bidwell and more creative going forward.

IMO Maatsen is a better LWB than Bidwell in our set up.

Maatsen would not be able to cover LCB as well as Bidwell did.

I don’t rate Bidwell as a LWB. Too slow and hasn’t got into our style to play. Dabo and Maatsen are almost like backtracking wingers. Bidwell isn’t that.

He did well today (Bidwell) and I was pleasantly surprised that he could slot in as LCB.

stupot07

I thought Maatsen did well when he came on. He’s a lot more pacy than Bidwell and more creative going forward.

IMO Maatsen is a better LWB than Bidwell in our set up.

Maatsen would not be able to cover LCB as well as Bidwell did.

I don’t rate Bidwell as a LWB. Too slow and hasn’t got into our style to play. Dabo and Maatsen are almost like backtracking wingers. Bidwell isn’t that.

He did well today (Bidwell) and I was pleasantly surprised that he could slot in as LCB.

He really didn't, he had a shocker defensively, Ebiowei went past him at will, all of Derbys attacked came down our left. Maatsen was either too easy to get past or was out of the position, he gave the ball away a lot, often choosing the wrong option. He had one or two moments going forward but not many.

He was nowhere near an 8 or being our second best player today. If Bidwell had put that performance in you'd have been giving him a 4 or a 5.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CDK

Bidwell would have played the derby youngster better,maatsen looked very poor and couldn't get hold of him.

Users who are viewing this thread