Hamer 6
Allen 5
Shipley 1
O’Hare 7
Godden 7
Györkeres 5
Waghorn 5

rob9872

Surprised at the high scores for Hyam. His distribution put us in a trouble again a few times.

stevefloyd

Maatsen has gone in for surgery to get his old arse reattached..Allen ran about a bit Shipley was shocking Godden class finish Gyokeres woeful finishing good job we have a couple of weeks off now to try and get some centre backs fit

fernandopartridge

Moore 6 - good shot stopping but kicking and decisions in possession are out of sorts
Dabo 7 - solid and got forward quite well
Sheaf 6 - did ok stepping forward but variable in how well he used the ball
Bidwell 7 - thought he did ok but no understanding with Maatsen, nice ball in the run up to the goal
Hamer 7 - some nice passing
Allen 6 - kept us moving but too slow of thought at times
Shipley 4 - don't call us, we'll call you
O'Hare 7 - good first half, hope he's not sustained an injury from his own foul
Godden 7 - led the line very well

Subs
Gyok 6 - got to score his chances but the whole team is a much bigger threat with him playing, no idea why he didn't start
Waghorn 4 - awful first touch, half hearted in 50:50, left footed, reminds me of Shipley

Forgot Hyam 6

Adge

Moore 7 2-3 decent routine saves.
Dabs 5 Lucky to stay on the field-a real loose cannon of a performance.
Hyam 6 Better than against Hull.
Bidwell 7 Probably his best game.
Sheaf 6 Middle of the road-nothing good or too bad.
Clark-salter 5 Early bath due to injury.
Hamer 5 Struggled to really make an impact and another silly yellow card.
Allen 6 Didn’t have a great afternoon in terms of productivity but still worked hard for the team.
Shipley 3 A passenger who ambles around until he inevitably sees the substitution board go up.
O’Hare 6 Good link up for the goal.
Godden 6 mostly isolated but great goal.

Subs-
Vic 5 Had the chances to win it.
Waggles 4 no major impact in the limited time he was on the pitch.
Maatsen 4 Second half really struggled and players easily drifting passed him at will.

CCFCSteve

Moore 6 - good shot stopping but kicking and decisions in possession are out of sorts
Bidwell 7 - thought he did ok but no understanding with Maatsen, nice ball in the run up to the goal

Subs
Gyok 6 - got to score his chances but the whole team is a much bigger threat with him playing, no idea why he didn't start
Waghorn 4 - awful first touch, half hearted in 50:50, left footed, reminds me of Shipley

Forgot Hyam 6

Fair scores. Agree about Moores ball playing. He’s looked uncertain last couple of games, maybe due to the amount of changes in front of him. Would have to give him 7 today, a couple of really good saves

shmmeee

Subs

Forgot Hyam 6

Forgot Maatsen too ;)

Ccfcisparks

Subs

Forgot Hyam 6
I’d argue Godden was quite poor outside his goal and didn’t really occupy the CB’s

Evo1883

In our opinion, he scored a good goal but extremely isolated. I tend to think you have your sky blue goggles on with him a lot of the time

He should have set the winner up , he won lots of headers , chased everything .. don't get what your problem is with him .

Ccfcisparks

He should have set the winner up , he won lots of headers , chased everything .. don't get what your problem is with him .
Have u got the stats on headers won. Chased everything lol not a problem but know outside his finishing he’s league 1 level

shmmeee

Far far worse players than Godden today. Allen and Shipley being totally anonymous in the middle for a start.

Evo1883

Have u got the stats on headers won. Chased everything lol not a problem but know outside his finishing he’s league 1 level

Yes mate , league 1 level strikers score 17 in 46 in this league ..

Nonsense opinion

To be fair though , alot of fans on here have crazy shit opinions so it's no surprise

Ccfcisparks

Yes mate , league 1 level strikers score 17 in 46 in this league ..

Nonsense opinion

To be fair though , alot of fans on here have crazy shit opinions so it's no surprise
Get me the headers stat please.

It’s no coincidence Godden played upfront on his own and the ball didn’t stick up top.

stupot07

Moore 8
Dabo 5
Sheaf 5
Hyam 5
JCS n/a
Bidwell 7
Hamer 5
Allen 5
O'Hare 5
Shipley 4
Godden 7

Subs
Maatsen 4
Gyokeres 4
Waghorn 4

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Godden man of the match with a 7.58 .
Created the most amount of chances and should have set up the winner .

There is no (headers won ) stat I can find , unless somebody else can find one , to please parks

Evo1883

I didnt expect vik to miss both those chances .. 1 you can forgive but he really has to work on his finishing..should be on 20 goals already

The rest of his game is outstanding at times

Ccfcisparks

Godden man of the match with a 7.58 .
Created the most amount of chances and should have set up the winner .

There is no (headers won ) stat I can find , unless somebody else can find one , to please parks
What rating would you give him out of curiosity

Ccfcisparks

Players don't normally get a 6 rating anywhere when they've scored to be fair.. opta stats have him MOTM
I think that’s probably what skew them. Don’t get me wrong. Great link up with O’Hare for the goal, although I think keeper would be disappointed not to get it especially with a hand on it. Good ball through to Vik too, but felt everytime the ball went forward it came back quickly and he just didn’t help take pressure off us

Users who are viewing this thread