Ratings v Barnsley (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Ah the leader of the cult!

You really don't understand how stupid you are making yourself look do you?

As others have pointed out - the only cult on here is you - and why you are so determined to continuously criticise and deride one of our players is absolutely mind blowing as a fan of this club.

No reasonable fan - or even some of our harsher fans - supports your view of Max's performance today.

D

Deleted member 11652

You really don't understand how stupid you are making yourself look do you?

As others have pointed out - the only cult on here is you - and why you are so determined to continuously criticise and deride one of our players is absolutely mind blowing as a fan of this club.

No reasonable fan - or even some of our harsher fans - supports your view of Max's performance today.

When you join the Cult what’s the initiation process? Do you have tattoos or have to kill an owl or something? Or is it just the selfie with him?

Grendel

When you join the Cult what’s the initiation process? Do you have tattoos or have to kill an owl or something? Or is it just the selfie with him?

I think it’s when the rubber doll arrives

J’aitemme

DannyThomas_1981

Pathetic - you're all out of ideas aren't you after making yourself look like a total moron.

I know you're disappointed that Max more than played his part in today's win and shows how fcuked up your reasoning is as a fan of this club - as I suggested above you seriously need help.

Like most of our fans (obviously not including you) I will enjoy today after a very challenging season; it's a fantastic achievement for our manager and all of the players who have contributed to be in this position.

procdoc

Honestly, I don't think Biamou is a great player at this level, but I can't understand how you could watch that and think he didn't have a good game?

He's had a lot of shit games for us. Today he was good. Do I get to be in the cult now?
Boosh is up there with Bullshit Craig when it comes to knowledge about the game. He will try and take the piss out of myself and @PVA about us just reporting what was said about Dike’s move to Barnsley. For clarity, if he’s indeed capable of reading, the article is here

D

Deleted member 11652

Boosh is up there with Bullshit Craig when it comes to knowledge about the game. He will try and take the piss out of myself and @PVA about us just reporting what was said about Dike’s move to Barnsley. For clarity, if he’s indeed capable of reading, the article is here

£20m star man

cc84cov

Honestly, I don't think Biamou is a great player at this level, but I can't understand how you could watch that and think he didn't have a good game?

He's had a lot of shit games for us. Today he was good. Do I get to be in the cult now?

giphy.gif

Chip Batch

You are obsessed with Max and seem desperately to want him to fail for whatever reason - perhaps you need to seek some help to address this?

It's simply mind blowing to me that we have fans like you who live to criticise and deride our own players and manager.

Totally agree. Fans generally seem to like a player who’s came up with us from League 2, tries his hardest every game, holds the ball up well, chases lost causes, seems a nice bloke and has scored some crucial goals. Funny that.

He has limitations but it should be fairly obvious why people like him. It’s up to the other players to do better, and with the injuries we’ve had to Godden and Walker this season we’d have been a lot worse without him. Nobody is genuinely claiming him to be a world-beater.

D

Deleted member 11652

Totally agree. Fans generally seem to like a player who’s came up with us from League 2, tries his hardest every game, holds the ball up well, chases lost causes, seems a nice bloke and has scored some crucial goals. Funny that.

He has limitations but it should be fairly obvious why people like him. It’s up to the other players to do better, and with the injuries we’ve had to Godden and Walker this season we’d have been a lot worse without him. Nobody is genuinely claiming him to be a world-beater.

I mean literally anyone could have done better. Even Bakayoko wouldn’t have done worse

D

Deleted member 11652

I just put 20m mate, I thought it was a given you’d understand it was dollars, didn’t realise how thick you actually were. Your argument is as weak as piss

Well this is awkward because your mate @PVA said £20m and you liked it. No need for the insults at your age mate👍🏻

D

Deleted member 11652

Walker didn't.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Maybe not yesterday but over the course of the season he has. I was referring to the ‘we’d be a lot worse without him’ line

PVA

Well this is awkward because your mate @PVA said £20m and you liked it. No need for the insults at your age mate👍🏻

So I put the wrong currency sign... and that's justification for you thinking we could/should have signed him? Really, that's all you've got? 😂

D

Deleted member 11652

So I put the wrong currency sign... and that's justification for you thinking we could/should have signed him? Really, that's all you've got? 😂

I’ve just been called a moron and thick for taking the piss out of your mistake. I’m just trying to explain that to them👍🏻 I think @skyblueeyesrevisited and @procdoc should apologise tbh

CCFCSteve

Spot on. All I ever want from a city player if they get picked is to do their best. That’s why I was livid at the QPR team performance, it was unacceptable and it sounds like the players knew that and have rectified it. We all know Max is not a 15+ goal a season striker but he does the dirty work, makes life difficult for defenders and I’ve never seen him hide however much he’s struggled in a game.

He’s come up through the leagues in a short space of time, had a horrific injury and at the end of the day he doesn’t pick himself...that’s why a lot of fans will support him

Brighton Sky Blue

Spot on. All I ever want from a city player if they get picked is to do their best. That’s why I was livid at the QPR team performance, it was unacceptable and it sounds like the players knew that and have rectified it. We all know Max is not a 15+ goal a season striker but he does the dirty work, makes life difficult for defenders and I’ve never seen him hide however much he’s struggled in a game.

He’s come up through the leagues in a short space of time, had a horrific injury and at the end of the day he doesn’t pick himself...that’s why a lot of fans will support him

I guess if a player is divisive he’s probably doing something right

CCFCSteve

Biamou's assist came from his own mis control. He did play OK today but he has no relationship with any player around him strangely, Walker is better in the air than him as well

I thought he played well Saturday, first half especially (not so well in some other recent games). Either way, my point is he doesn’t pick himself and does his best when he plays. That’s all I’ll ask of a player. Some suggesting if we go down it’s his fault were embarrassing 😂

Sick Boy

Biamou's assist came from his own mis control. He did play OK today but he has no relationship with any player around him strangely, Walker is better in the air than him as well
Walker has been criticised on here for not smiling enough during games, he’s onto a hiding to nothing.

Grendel

Walker has been criticised on here for not smiling enough during games, he’s onto a hiding to nothing.

It is odd he’s a better header. He even comes back to defend set pieces and Biamou is left up front.

The only time biamou has any impact on a game is when he drifts out to the right wing and holds the ball up and then makes a few short passes. As a striker he’s utterly hopeless

Users who are viewing this thread