Racism alive and kicking at CCFC (1 Viewer)

Marty

Who gives a f**k
Im tired and the do gooders saying we cant do this or we cant say that.
Ive met some pritty racist people in my time due to the job I do and alot of these are Asian or black.
You dont see that on the news do you

Hes got a point, I've worked with/for alot of black and asian people, and they are by far the most racist people going.

I just take people as they come, if they are a twat they are a twat, doesn't matter to me what colour they are. If people are offended by a word then they seriously need to take a long hard look at themselves. They are mates and you say stuff to your mates you wouldn't say out in the street to a random person.

ajsccfc

You can't even single someone out and abuse them based on skin colour, it's PC gone mad! What lefty do-gooder can tell me whose windows I can smear excrement on?

Otis

You can't even single someone out and abuse them based on skin colour, it's PC gone mad! What lefty do-gooder can tell me whose windows I can smear excrement on?

Yes, it's an outrage. i will be writing to my MP in the morning. You should be able to say anything you want to anyone. :facepalm:

ajsccfc

I'm going to harass some Asians with anonymous threatening phone calls, if any do-gooder dares stick their beak I'll just cite freedom of speech and completely miss the point!

Macca

I find it quite amusing really. Couple of silly kids, who cares?

Oddly enough an old mixed race pal of mine usually greets me jokingly with "whats up n**ger". Try working out the racial standpoint on that one :D

Astute

Because of how bad racism got the pc brigade got stupid. A blackboard is now a chalkboard, but a whiteboard is still a whiteboard. Robinsons golliwog was outlawed. Merry xmas is now seasons greetings although most minorities like to celebrate xmas.

I like my jokes. Black, Irish, Scottosh, in fact anything meant in jest. It is different though when racism is meant in a bad way. This country is a multicultural one. It has been for hundreds of years. I am english. You may be English, but go back far enough and your ancestors will not be.

Macca

I think the most important thing is what has been said before. Its the intention of the words rather than the words themselves. I lived in South London for a time in a very black area. I had my leg pulled by black friends for my colour/ culture as did they which was fine. I also was on occasions intimidated for my colour as at times so were they which was entirely wrong.

covcity4life

forget race,jordan clarke is an idiot

anyone who reads his twitter can tell you that, hes a dumb chav,britians youth is broken no matter the colour at the moment!

rustyredline

White people shouldn't say N word I never would and 100% agree,
Black colleagues and friends may call it me sometimes which I find 100% unoffensive,

So a Question
Would it be offensive for me to reply being called N word to these friends with what's up honky? Would this be OK?

rob9872

Every single one of you on here so far has missed the biggest point of all imo. You're all arguing over who can and can't say what, but the most divisive and racist part of this and many other threads is not the words in question but the suggestion of words like "they" and "us".

BANANA

Why do we care? Its an injured youth player which wont get in the team when he comes back and a player that dosent even play for us.

Users who are viewing this thread