Questions for Simon Gilbert (1 Viewer)

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Would you or one of your Telegraph colleagues be willing to put a few questions to Mr Labovitch at these forums on behalf of fans who cant be there? They could be submitted via the Telegraph twitter page.

We'll do what we can. Would need to know the format of any forum first though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

So, they are "unable to trust CCC/ACL" and they don't trust the Trust.

You have to wonder if they are very unlucky in all the people they have to deal with, or whether it just might have something to do with the way they choose to behave.

Is that one of those moments where a person can't understand why everyone else always falls out with them?

duffer

So, they are "unable to trust CCC/ACL" and they don't trust the Trust.

You have to wonder if they are very unlucky in all the people they have to deal with, or whether it just might have something to do with the way they choose to behave.

Don't forget the Higgs Trust. It seems SISU can't trust them either (and vice versa).

It does seem odd that they end up in court with a lot of the people they're supposed to have been partners with. It's not just unique to CCFC either, as we've seem from those other court cases.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Some people simply aren't very good at choosing partners. Maybe they'll do better with Byng, Fisher seems to trust him. ;)

dongonzalos

Don't forget the Higgs Trust. It seems SISU can't trust them either (and vice versa).

It does seem odd that they end up in court with a lot of the people they're supposed to have been partners with. It's not just unique to CCFC either, as we've seem from those other court cases.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Some people simply aren't very good at choosing partners. Maybe they'll do better with Byng, Fisher seems to trust him. ;)

Yes 'they batter people in court that is what SISU do' was probably not based on any previous history

Do comments such as that get used in JR hearings?

duffer

Is that one of those moments where a person can't understand why everyone else always falls out with them?

I think it's called Bellamyitus. An unfortunate condition where the carrier seems unaware of his disease, but is compelled to act like an absolute knob. ;)

SonOfSnoz

Anymore updates from your boss Mr Hoffman & his mates, the Chinese, Elliott MBE & Keys, about rescuing my club, please?

SonOfSnoz

Now Natalie Cox has jumped ship, can i take her place as telegraph pundit & post a regular column?
I do attend matches & know what I am talking about!
Oh and tend to see things from all angles ;)

dongonzalos

Simon any chance of doing an interview with Mr Strange chairperson of the SCG.

Ask him to explain the recent meeting.

Put to him the fans concerns

Not meeting enough
Not am getting our feedback before meetings
Not representing us
Wasting time attacking the SBT

Etc etc

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Not meeting enough
Not representing us

Etc etc

The last thing we need is for the local press to further fuel the egos & profile of certain individuals....

....shit idea.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

Not meeting enough
Not representing us

Etc etc

Have already emailed him asking for a chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordsummerisle

If you were to find a story slightly critical of CCC or ACL for Gods sake don't publish it.

They'll turn on you like a pack of rabid dogs.

Monners

If you were to find a story slightly critical of CCC or ACL for Gods sake don't publish it.

They'll turn on you like a pack of rabid dogs.

Who would?
DO you think the minutes of the SCG reflect the views of supporters? I'm not sure they do. More of a rant from a bitter individual with an axe to grind.

lordsummerisle

Who would?
DO you think the minutes of the SCG reflect the views of supporters? I'm not sure they do. More of a rant from a bitter individual with an axe to grind.

Did you not notice the wanking over Les Reid and Nikki Sinclaire on here initially?

Monners

Did you not notice the wanking over Les Reid and Nikki Sinclaire on here initially?

Er, no. But thank you for the image.

DO you think the minutes reflect a constructive and well Chaired meeting? I don't; and I know someone he sits on this group and shall raise these concerns with him. No wanking will be involved (at least not from me!)

lordsummerisle

Er, no. But thank you for the image.

DO you think the minutes reflect a constructive and well Chaired meeting? I don't; and I know someone he sits on this group and shall raise these concerns with him. No wanking will be involved (at least not from me!)

I know it might be hard to credit at the moment, but not every single post has to be concerning the fucking SCG.

fernandopartridge

I know it might be hard to credit at the moment, but not every single post has to be concerning the fucking SCG.

I must admit I haven't read the minutes. To talk about it excessively gives the SCG a greater platform than it really has.

It has no bearing on the future of CCFC, therefore it should be ignored.

Monners

It doesn't, no; and not all of my posts today have focsused on the SCG. But Simon Gilbert has seen it apporpriate to write a report on said meeting, and the CET Editor felt it was worth publishing.

Not sure what the issue is friend to be honest (you're not the Thread Police are you - another new faction in our suport!)

lordsummerisle

It doesn't, no; and not all of my posts today have focsused on the SCG. But Simon Gilbert has seen it apporpriate to write a report on said meeting, and the CET Editor felt it was worth publishing.

Not sure what the issue is friend to be honest (you're not the Thread Police are you - another new faction in our suport!)

Was just saying that one weeks forum favourite(Sinclaire, Reid) is the next weeks forum scapegoat(Sinclaire, Reid).

Had fuck all to do with the SCG.

torchomatic

Monners

Was just saying that one weeks forum favourite(Sinclaire, Reid) is the next weeks forum scapegoat(Sinclaire, Reid).

Had fuck all to do with the SCG.

I never mentioned Sinclaire and Read - you did. I'm confused - time for a tug and some cheese I think (on second thoughts, may skip the cheese)

Users who are viewing this thread