Questions for Simon Gilbert (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Thought I would start a thread where we could post sensible questions he could ask the club / Ricoh owners as part of his role for CT.

Last edited:

ccfcway

What is the current offer on the table from ACL / CCC by way of CCFC renting the Ricoh for next season

skybluetony176

What is Timmys dry cleaning bill from the weekend and did he just throw the pants away or does ML have them pre-soaking in a bucket by the back door?

Philosorapter

If you stacked all the pies on top of each other from sales at the football match: What would be the size of this pie-tower compared to other free standing structures for CCFC to come out of debt?

[We would need a pictorial representation.]

Last edited:

Samo

How does Joy square he religious beliefs with her cut throat business practices?

dongonzalos

How can we believe a new stadium will be built when this is not explained

How will the investors get a return?

45 million + 20 million = 65
+ loses over building time (10 million)

Can you sell the club and stadium for 75 million?

If it is over the long term via profits how can you wipe out 75 million.? We currently pay nearly 1.5 million interest a year on 10 million from ARVO. Will this not double possibly treble?
How is that more cost effective than rent of 400k a year?

ccfcway

If you stacked all the pies on top of each other: What would be the size of this pie-tower compared to other free standing structures for CCFC to come out of debt?

at an attendance of 1500, on average, 1 in 6 football fans buy a pie, meaning 250 pies sold.

A pie is on average 2 inches high, which is 5 cm. So, 5cm x 250 = a height of 12.5 meters.

robbiethemole

How can we go into administration only a few months ago,effectively wiping out any debts, yet when the accounts were filed we now owe £40m?

Philosorapter

If it is over the long term via profits how can you wipe out 75 million.? We currently pay nearly 1.5 million interest a year on 10 million from ARVO. Will this not double possibly treble?

My thinking here is this would make a tower of pies of approximately [6 cm high each box] to 2796 miles high.

The International Space Station orbits between 205 to 270 miles. This would mean they would need to sell enough pies to reach the space station over ten times to recoop their loses, if they are given the pies for free.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

My thinking here is this would make a tower of pies of approximately [6 cm high each box] to 2796 miles high.

The International Space Station orbits between 205 to 270 miles. This would mean they would need to sell enough pies to reach the space station over ten times to recoop their loses if they are given the pies for free.

We are currently losing 7 million a year.
We will need to raise another 20 million (SISU's conservative estimate) to build the stadium.

How is this stadium going to suddenly make us earn about 4 million a year profit (thats iif you want to clear the debt in 20 years)?

Bizzare to say the least.

stupot07

We will need to raise another 20 million (SISU's conservative estimate) to build the stadium.

How is this stadium going to suddenly make us earn about 4 million a year profit (thats iif you want to clear the debt in 20 years)?

How is renting for £400k per annum without access to additional revenues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

so rent for less than that in Cov until you build your stadium ?

dongonzalos

Would those additional revenues (on top of what additional revenue that was offered in the Ricoh deal) surpass the additional costs of building a new stadium?

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Again all I can do is equate this into figures.

7 million pies, if they are given free to the club and at 6cm height would equate to a pie tower over 260 miles high for the year [One trip to the space station].

Split this over 23 home games and they would need to sell a pie-tower that would dwarf Mt Everest each game.

[We need a Telegragh exclusive looking into this]

Last edited:

ccfcway

7 million pies, if they are given free to the club and at 6cm height would equate to a pie tower over 260 miles high.

Split this over 23 home games and they would need to sell a pie-tower that would dwarf Mt Everest each game.

why would they be given free to the club ?

surely there is a cost price ?

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

7 million pies, if they are given free to the club and at 6cm height would equate to a pie tower over 260 miles high for the year [One trip to the space station].

[We need a Telegragh exclusive looking into this]

I'll get our graphics guys onto the pictorial representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Would those additional revenues (on top of what additional revenue that was offered in the Ricoh deal) surpass the additional costs of building a new stadium?

We weren't offered additional revenue as part of the Ricoh deal, they offered to cross invoice so that it could be counted towards our turnover.

I cannot see how a new stadium will get their money back. I also can't see how renting the Ricoh for £400k per annum will get their money back.

Philosorapter

Lets look at this a new way.

A new group comes in and pays 75 million for club and stadium.

A pie takes 5 minutes to eat.

How much time would go by for the new owners to recoop their loses through pie sales alone.

I am copyrighting a new measurement here called Fisher Pie Hours [FPH]

This would equate to over 6,250,000 [FPH] or 713 years of constant consumption of this consumer delight by one person before the club is out of debt, if there is one pound profit to be made on each pie.

Last edited:

Philosorapter

According to ccfcway an average of 250 pies could be sold at shitfields per game.

This would equate to just under 21 [FPH] per game. [Less then a day of the 713 years required]

This is a little under the 6,250,000 [FPH] required to buy club and stadium, selling pies alone.

[Of course I may be a little off with my stats]

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Is that what the owners of our newly built stadium will charge CCFC?

Otis

How much are we making/losing per week?

How much does it cost per week at the moment playing at Northampton, nett, after gate receipts etc. compared to how much would it cost us on a rental deal at the Ricoh every week based on a home crowd of say 11,000?

Would love to know that one.

Spionkop

The last rent offer was £150,000 a season. Stupot, you know that, we know that, the FL know that, Sisu know that.
Why are you continuing to hide your head in the sand?

Lorksalordy

According to ccfcway an average of 250 pies could be sold at shitfields per game.

This would equate to just under 21 [FPH] per game. [Less then a day of the 713 years required]

This is a little under the 6,250,000 [FPH] required to buy club and stadium, selling pies alone.

[Of course I may be a little off with my stats]

These figures are way too pessimistic and plainly the thoughts of a rapidly anti SISU insane ACL apologist.

They completely ignore Meat Based Drink Revenue (MBDR) and as we all know people in the Coventry area are amongst the highest consumers per head globally.

As Fisher said in his presentation of clear and open business plan only last week "All the great clubs have full control of MBDR. It is the only viable way to financial security and we provide a clear path to meeting FFP rules whilst putting a strong team together to realise this great club's ambitions."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread