Question for Grendel (4 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

I think Biamou did good for a player that took a lot of shit from the stands off people like Grendel.
Kept his head high and gave 100% most of the time.

larry_david

Biamou the last month and half was outstanding. Any neutral watching County away game would have thought he could play higher up the leagues

Reactions: vow

Grendel

How about his goal stats compared to JCH? Pretty similar?

Not really no as virtually all of clarke Harris games are at a higher level than league two

SBAndy

I’m not the only one on here who has said that and it is easily possible if he agreed a very low wage deal to sign up

Absolute insanity. No way there was a clause for a 3 year extension off the back of last season.

Grendel

Absolute insanity. No way there was a clause for a 3 year extension off the back of last season.

Why not? Promotion clauses are not unusual as a way of inducing the signing in the first place

pusbccfc

Jonson is a better player than Biamou.

However, JCH has a questionable workrate. Based on performances, Biamou was lightyears ahead of JCH towards the end of the season. Which is why, when we played our best, Biamou was a focal point.

JCH has been superb in the last few few weeks, but yesterday he was marked out the game.

NortonSkyBlue

It's interesting to read this thread, I am sure all of us would love to see both Max and JCH flourish as it would mean we are successful. Arguing this point should be unnecessary.
My take on this is that both have major failings in their game and some good attributes. I will leave it to the manager to decide on who is to play including Bakayoko.
Max is out for a long time, JCH is having a good run of games to show his value and he is doing okay by this fan but I have to say that he has a problem with his feet co-ordination which manifests itself in tight play and with shots like yesterdays. On the plus side he has a powerful shot and can be a handful.

larry_david

Yer ultimately I like both. Max is out until next season so it's whether jonno can show his Sunderland form week in, week out. He should have had 3 against Bradford, no doubt about that

torchomatic

Robins rates him and his opinion is way more valid than yours

I totally disagree with Grendel and both like AND rate Max, but I don't think one opinion is more "valid" than another, even a manager. It's just that the manager has more clout.

DionDublinsJockstrap

I totally disagree with Grendel and both like AND rate Max, but I don't think one opinion is more "valid" than another, even a manager. It's just that the manager has more clout.
How many times have we said about another team "their centre forward bullied us why can't we find some one like that"
In JCH we have

torchomatic

How many times have we said about another team "their centre forward bullied us why can't we find some one like that"
In JCH we have

Lots. I like JCH too, so not sure what the point is.

Irish Sky Blue

Not really no as virtually all of clarke Harris games are at a higher level than league two
JCH scored 3 goals in 17 Fourth Division appearances last season. One was a penalty and the one at Crewe was classified by some media outlets as an own goal. If we give him that goal his ratio is just about one in six which is poor compared to Biamou’s one in four.

Grendel

JCH scored 3 goals in 17 Fourth Division appearances last season. One was a penalty and the one at Crewe was classified by some media outlets as an own goal. If we give him that goal his ratio is just about one in six which is poor compared to Biamou’s one in four.

Biamou is one in 6 - are we now counting substitute appearances and all competitions? What rules are we on now for the one in 4?

Irish Sky Blue

Biamou is one in 6 - are we now counting substitute appearances and all competitions? What rules are we on now for the one in 4?
Your figures. You said

Since he started scoring he’s scored 9 in 42 appearances and I think 2 assists.

That’s around 1 in 4. I have now looked it up on Wikipedia. They have him down as 9 goals in 50 appearances. That’s around a 1 in 5 ratio. Still better than JCH got their season in League 2.

Grendel

Your figures. You said

Since he started scoring he’s scored 9 in 42 appearances and I think 2 assists.

That’s around 1 in 4. I have now looked it up on Wikipedia. They have him down as 9 goals in 50 appearances. That’s around a 1 in 5 ratio. Still better than JCH got their season in League 2.

No I was obeying your rules that the first 15 games didn’t count as they were before he scored a goal (against a youth team)

You also want to discount sub appearances which mean he has only scored 3 league goals in 25 starts

Irish Sky Blue

No I was obeying your rules that the first 15 games didn’t count as they were before he scored a goal (against a youth team)

You also want to discount sub appearances which mean he has only scored 3 league goals in 25 starts
So 15 + 42.So you are saying Max played 57 games last season? Not sure where you get that total from. Which ever way you want to try and manipulate things, it is clear that Biamou has the better scoring rate for last season.

Grendel

So 15 + 42.So you are saying Max played 57 games last season? Not sure where you get that total from. Which ever way you want to try and manipulate things, it is clear that Biamou has the better scoring rate for last season.

No it doesn’t - I’ve now included games this season

In the end you are all over the place

Only league games
Only starts
Every game
Only league 2 games started
Only league 2 games when he started scoring

It’s embarrassing

Grendel

Also the funny thing is excuses are made for Biamou learning the game and the team but ignoring Clarke Harris has just returned from a very serious injury

kg82

No it doesn’t - I’ve now included games this season

In the end you are all over the place

Only league games
Only starts
Every game
Only league 2 games started
Only league 2 games when he started scoring

It’s embarrassing

Tell you what’s embarrassing. Arguing points about why you think one of our own players is crap! I could understand if you you just said you prefer JCH to Max, but going out of your way to try and prove your point of why you think one of our players is crap is a bit of a joke. Nothing constructive in there. I know you’re not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread