Match Thread QPR (1 Viewer)

Adge

Only bonus is it was only 3 and not more. Slightly better 2nd half but we already knew as soon as the 2nd goal went in it was good night Irene.

Sky Blue Harry H

Interesting that Liam Walsh was not even in the Bristol City squad today. That suggests he has an injury - so unlikely to appear against us on Monday.

NortonSkyBlue

No positives today from the team. On to Monday and hopefully a better result. So many weak links today that it’s hard to find anyone that stood out but I thought that the midfield four were poor, the front man had nothing at all and the defenders looked like they had just met. MOTM Marosi. That says it all.

Liquid Gold

Gyokeres has been written off as shit and to be fair he has looked shit a few times. He did score a good goal against Wednesday and has seen fuck all of the pitch. Maybe if we let players get some match fitness they might show some ability. It’s got to be better than letting players we know don’t have the ability to carry on showing that.

D

Deleted member 2477

Dacosta consigned to the dustbin, two up front and ohare back in drop shipley

Evo1883

Gyokeres has been written off as shit and to be fair he has looked shit a few times. He did score a good goal against Wednesday and has seen fuck all of the pitch. Maybe if we let players get some match fitness they might show some ability. It’s got to be better than letting players we know don’t have the ability to carry on showing that.
He does look like he can drive forward with the ball , and can anticipate walkers movements .

Hopefully we start them on Monday, as godden still needs a couple 30 minute cameos

clint van damme

Dabo I can maybe give you. The others are reaches.

and without trying to get into another argument this is what I don't understand. You don't think the majority of the players are god enough and I agree so why think we should be doing much better?
Yes, there have been obvious mistakes regarding recruitment and tactics , but overall, we've got players playing in a league they're not equipped for and we didn't have a budget to change too much of that.

Biamou is the the most glaring example. He's not Championship quality, so why are people surprised when his performance level isn't what's required?
I understand we probably could have done better in January but it's fine margins.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
That was awful. Didn't start playing until QPR had comfortably won it. Then flattered to deceive for 10 mins after substitutions only to blow it further. Much easier to play when the other team takes their foot off the gas.

No passion
No energy
No organisation
Too many individuals below par
Too many simple mistakes
Formation for the players we have and started with does not work
Defense physically and mentally weak
Midfield light weight, in fact where were any of them for most of the match
Powder puff unsupported forward line.
Poor management decisions

Only Two positives marosi despite the howler for the 3rd and the subs that can on who all improved what had gone before

The biggest thing that may save us this season are the teams below us because I have little confidence this team and manager can on that performance

Very poor

Brighton Sky Blue

and without trying to get into another argument this is what I don't understand. You don't think the majority of the players are god enough and I agree so why think we should be doing much better?
Yes, there have been obvious mistakes regarding recruitment and tactics , but overall, we've got players playing in a league they're not equipped for and we didn't have a budget to change too much of that.

Biamou is the the most glaring example. He's not Championship quality, so why are people surprised when his performance level isn't what's required?
I understand we probably could have done better in January but it's fine margins.

People look at how the games have unfolded and how a lot of sides flatter to deceive their budgets. We're basically a meme at this point.

Sky Blue Harry H

He will keep 1 up front if he didn’t go 2 against Wycombe he’s certainly not doing it against Bristol

Think they may have been one of those play it out from the back teams. If they are still doing that, I'd go 2 up front. In addition to that, without Dabo able to carry it up the line, think we're going to need that second man up top with a press for the second ball to have any sustained pressure. Need to give it a go on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread