Match Thread QPR (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

No idea how we are gonna line up but Godden Playing 90 mins for the under 23’s to me indicates he will start,weather that’s on his own or with Biamou or walker 🤷🏻‍♂️ Dabo is out so it’s either Pask or DaCosta into the defence,100% Marosi has to come back in.

1-1 draw

D

Deleted member 11652

Marosi

Rose
Ostigard
Hyam

Pask
Hamer
James
Mccallum

O’hare
Allen

Godden (if fit) / Walker

Wilson
DaCosta
Thompson
Reid
Kelly
Shipley
Gyokeres
Bakayoko
Godden / Walker

D

Deleted member 11652

No. Whilst Max is painfully lacking in the finishing department, he is still some way ahead of Baka in all other aspects. I can't think of one attribute.

Pace, finishing, first touch. Kind of the big ones for a striker

Magwitch1

No idea how we are gonna line up but Godden Playing 90 mins for the under 23’s to me indicates he will start,weather that’s on his own or with Biamou or walker 🤷🏻‍♂️ Dabo is out so it’s either Pask or DaCosta into the defence,100% Marosi has to come back in.

1-1 draw
Has it been confirmed Dabo is out ?

Sick Boy

Neither Biamou or Bakayoko are good enough for the Championship or League 1 - both of them have to go in the summer.

no_loyalty

Neither Biamou or Bakayoko are good enough for the Championship or League 1 - both of them have to go in the summer.

I agree, but with the praise Robins keeps giving Biamou I think he will be offered a new deal. Bakayoko is definitely on his way out, he has offered us nothing since the Birmingham cup game last season.

Nick

Administrator
I can't think of a single valuable contribution Baka has made on the pitch this season

When he came on the other week (maybe Swansea) he kicked off and showed a bit of passion getting the ball back and shoving their players about.

More than any of our players have done in the last 2 games though to be fair.

Paxman II

We need to get something from this game. Godden will start with I beleive Walker on the bench for the first 60. Then if we are behind he will partner Godden. Away from home so Pask is thebetter option defensively than DeCosta. Again if behind on 60 bring on the more attacking DeCosta once we have two up top.
The rest pick themselves. Kelly is fit. Sheaf is out.
We must play our football and get more agressive in the final third, take throw ins quickly, press high. QPR are a strange side but beatable and they don't have much to play for. A point would be good news. A poor performance again and Robin's will have problems with his team. He has already given them the scenario of what staying up means to the club, supporters and return to the Ricoh, not to mention their careers! That should be enough motivation. No excuses anymore because we know we can do better. My minor concern is Robin's looks a little jaded of late, no real enthusiasm is showing, as though he has few options he can think of. I hope I'm wrong on that.

1-1 Godden

Sky Blue Harry H

Need 2-3 points from the next 2 games. Can't see Godden managing 2 x 90 mins in 4 days yet (obviously I hope he can). Think we will have to shuffle the strikers over the week-end.

AOM

I can't imagine Baka is even match fit. If we can't play Godden or Walker I'd like to see Viktor get a game.

Think Gyokeres's two goals in the U23's game might have bumped him up the list.

Got the feeling Robins will play Biamou ahead of him though

cov donkey kick

Max till the end of the season, can't see that, think Victor and godden getting in is more likely for the next 2 or 3 games but max the misses will cost him his place, I certainly hope so.

Brighton Sky Blue

Max till the end of the season, can't see that, think Victor and godden getting in is more likely for the next 2 or 3 games but max the misses will cost him his place, I certainly hope so.

I couldn't see him picking the same losing team and system twice in a row yet he did...stranger things've happened.

Users who are viewing this thread