Match Thread QPR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Tactics : Go into a losing position, then make changes at 80 mins.

Take the positive that we dominate position when the other team happily let us pass it between defenders while they are winning.

Grendel

We've played well once since the Millwall game, even the games we won we've done just enough bar the Brentford game. The worry for me is that I just don't feel like Robins has got anywhere to go, today's plan was to take a punt on the system of last season working yet bizarrely leaving the best player out.

Robins Is a busted flush. We have to sack him and even if it’s just Viveash on his own till the end this is clueless

Esoterica

Said it on a match thread a few week ago, James has got lovely technical ability but I can't shake the feeling he's more interested in getting a string of 90 minutes under his belt than rolling up his shirt sleeves and helping to keep us up.

Brighton Sky Blue

We've played well once since the Millwall game, even the games we won we've done just enough bar the Brentford game. The worry for me is that I just don't feel like Robins has got anywhere to go, today's plan was to take a punt on the system of last season working yet bizarrely leaving the best player out.

5-3-2 is the only system we’ve threatened other sides with and he bins it off every time

Liquid Gold

Let’s be fair. Marosi is playing well, as you’d expect from our best keeper. Shame the idiot on the sideline left him out of the team for a L2 backup for half the season.

Grendel

Said it on a match thread a few week ago, James has got lovely technical ability but I can't shake the feeling he's more interested in getting a string of 90 minutes under his belt than rolling up his shirt sleeves and helping to keep us up.

Yeah this a game you’d see him stamping authority he’s not interested

fatso

Cant see us getting anything but a spanking today, and with that in mind I'd pick a team with mondays game against Brizzle in mind.
So I'd only give Godden, O'Hare and Hammer 45 minutes a piece.
I hate to say I told you so .... but!

matesx

God this is worse than the Wycombe game.... and that was utter shite

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Because we have no intention of really going at teams. It's negative before we even get on the pitch.

Standard!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I said before that lack of fight is a real problem and many laughed at me. Look at this now, it's fucking cowardly.

Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't make any changes at half time.

Sick Boy

I'm not sure any of them are.

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s hard when you go on the pitch with 10 players and carrying Shipley there are jot many players worse than him in this league

procdoc

We are playing as individuals
No hunting in packs when we don't have the ball
Without McFadz and Kelly we look leaderless
Why didn’t we stick to what worked against Brentford? We pressed aggressively and picked them off, really don’t get why we abandoned that approach

Users who are viewing this thread