QPR away (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Really? Half sold in the first 5 hours only to people on +800 points. I'd be very surprised if it made GS.
Il be very impressed if this doesn't make general

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I had enough points to get them at 10am (unsubtle gloat) but want to get 4 together with mates so waiting until 10am tomorrow. Slightly panicking after seeing the numbers sold today. Very impressive.

rob9872

I had enough points to get them at 10am (unsubtle gloat) but want to get 4 together with mates so waiting until 10am tomorrow. Slightly panicking after seeing the numbers sold today. Very impressive.
Me too and a few hundred points spare just for fun (even less subtle)

Yours
Superfan :)

TewkesburySkyBlue

Can’t afford this one as going to see Mimi Webb the Tuesday after. Loftus Road is the only championship ground I’ve not seen us play at as well :(
I was thinking it must be just me never heard of her. On another point I went to Loftus Road for a night Cup replay many many years ago we lost in extra time I think, we were furious , anyone know what date that was ?

Boosh

I was thinking it must be just me never heard of her. On another point I went to Loftus Road for a night Cup replay many many years ago we lost in extra time I think, we were furious , anyone know what date that was ?

February 1974 I think… mimi webb is fantastic you’ll like her

ovduk78

Goovle Coventry 11v11 & you'll get a list of all games per season, teams & scorers

SkyBlueMatt

Think it's sold out, no tickets seem to be available.

EDIT: Managed to scrape two but not sat together.

Last edited:

rexo87

Seems its sold out. Early shout but if anyone has 2 they don't need please let me know!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

I'm not sure if the restricted view seats in the lower have been released yet, they said they are going last. Worth staying on that page.

shmmeee

How many restricted view are there? 3k was the allocation wasn’t it? Wonder how many are left.

Users who are viewing this thread