QPR away (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Fuck that. I'll go for Silver. Gold prices are ridiculous. Got to factor in the train and that too. Upper Tier or Lower Tier? That is the question.

tskezz

Fuck that. I'll go for Silver. Gold prices are ridiculous. Got to factor in the train and that too. Upper Tier or Lower Tier? That is the question.
I was lower last season and it was a squeeze where we were, couldn't get into some of the blocks as the stewards said it was too busy, the stairs full etc. Could be the same in the upper like.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Whats this Gold and Silver sections all about?

Sounds like chalets at Butlins.

Nice comfy seats perhaps.

eliminate sit down GIF by Disciple

M&B Stand

I enquired about Hospitality. Got an email back from a guy at QPR saying they do allow visitors into the corporate areas, obviously they ask you to be respectful and no colours.
Prices start from £109 and go up to £350 for the full 4 course meal and free bar all day.
[email protected]

Just throwing it out there, as it’s an option should tickets become sparse. 👍🏼

sotvtoday

I enquired about Hospitality. Got an email back from a guy at QPR saying they do allow visitors into the corporate areas, obviously they ask you to be respectful and no colours.
Prices start from £109 and go up to £350 for the full 4 course meal and free bar all day.
[email protected]

Free bar all day? They could be taking some losses there - even at £350!

pusbccfc

Can't remember the last time someone was allocated 3000.

I can't work out how 3000 will fit in that stand either. Didn't we have 2100 last season? It was packed.

I love the character, same with Luton but £36 for what is a borderline unsafe stand and one that has poor views, shoddy facilities etc.

People slate the Ricoh but the simple fact is, you get a seat with a perfect view, easy access to the facilities etc.

M&B Stand

Can't remember the last time someone was allocated 3000.

I can't work out how 3000 will fit in that stand either. Didn't we have 2100 last season? It was packed.

I love the character, same with Luton but £36 for what is a borderline unsafe stand and one that has poor views, shoddy facilities etc.

People slate the Ricoh but the simple fact is, you get a seat with a perfect view, easy access to the facilities etc.
I prefer a proper old ground any day. They’ve given us the full allocation, no rows or blocks netted off. That end was always 3k, more when the lower was standing!

pusbccfc

I prefer a proper old ground any day. They’ve given us the full allocation, no rows or blocks netted off. That end was always 3k, more when the lower was standing!

We didn't get 3k last season.

I love am old ground for an away day but wouldn't want it every week.

Sick Boy

Free bar all day? They could be taking some losses there - even at £350!
I got complimentary corporate away at Brighton in the cup and it was limited to pints - it wasn’t really the sort of atmosphere where you’d want too boozed up - good experience though.

CV22SBA

People reading too much into the price thing. It’s only a small amount of tickets in the upper tier at £36 a majority of the tickets including the whole lower tier are £30. I imagine we’ll sell 2K before we even play Stoke. I personally prefer the upper tier as a better view and Sat lower last season and it felt way too packed. So that’s 4 less tickets at £36 gone on Monday.

clint van damme

People reading too much into the price thing. It’s only a small amount of tickets in the upper tier at £36 a majority of the tickets including the whole lower tier are £30. I imagine we’ll sell 2K before we even play Stoke. I personally prefer the upper tier as a better view and Sat lower last season and it felt way too packed. So that’s 4 less tickets at £36 gone on Monday.

I'm going upper tier, always nice to put some distance between yourself and the riff raff.

Brighton Sky Blue

[email protected]

Has got me thinking CCFC should invite ‘The Padded Seat’ for hospitality.

Users who are viewing this thread