Match Thread QPR (A) Match Thread - 28th August - 3PM Kickoff (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

The cult is still going strong on Facebook
612a4480f0ac1d1d3f36e5ab8aa526e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

No doubt a lot of them would bring him back to the club as well.

Ive actually got some sympathy for the idea that Max, however poor, offered us something that Waghorn, Godden and Walker don’t. I just don’t get this need to pick a player who by most metrics is performing and demand the club boot him out. Same with Sheaf.

I don’t rate Hyam particularly at this level, but I don’t go around saying we should let him go for free.

Sky Blue Harry H

Interestingly Ostigard getting slated by Stoke fans for yesterday's performance, although away at Fulham I suspect a lot of defenders are going to get roasted.

Reactions: vow

wingy

Interestingly Ostigard getting slated by Stoke fans for yesterday's performance, although away at Fulham I suspect a lot of defenders are going to get roasted.
It's a bit scary that they could have gone for 6 or six bar some decent goal keeping.
Sounds like O'Neill saw the problem as the whole right side

SkyBlueSoul

Head says we'll be brought back down to earth with our first loss here, 2-1. We've been playing well though so could see a 1-1.

JCS in for Dacosta and Dabo back over to RWB, Allen in for Waghorn. Same line up as Blackpool to give us that extra man in the middle.

SBA to win 120dB - 10 v QPR fans

Sadly wasn’t far off with the score, we definitely should have got at least 1.

dB prediction was way off, didn’t know a fan base could be quieter than silent

COV

Ive actually got some sympathy for the idea that Max, however poor, offered us something that Waghorn, Godden and Walker don’t. I just don’t get this need to pick a player who by most metrics is performing and demand the club boot him out. Same with Sheaf.

I don’t rate Hyam particularly at this level, but I don’t go around saying we should let him go for free.

it is weird alright- its either "brilliant" or "call a taxi", zero balance.

fernandopartridge

He doesn't, Godden is as good in the air is as him and better with his back to goal.

ccfcrob

TBF Hyam was busy Riverdancing for their second goal on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread