Match Thread QPR (A) Match Thread - 28th August - 3PM Kickoff (1 Viewer)

CCFCBat

Not today no.

I agree, Moore was very good and QPRs quality meant the chances they had, they made the most of; was just an attempt at satire regarding your previous post suggesting the rest of the team didn't compete

He won’t find that funny. I tried the same satire he didn’t like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

We desperately need to spend the international break practicing our finishing, We must have a piss poor return compared to the number of chances we’ve created.
And it’s about time one of our defenders got on the end of a set piece.
Waghorn did ok today, but he just doesn’t look like a goal scorer to me.

Evo1883

We desperately need to spend the international break practicing our finishing, We must have a piss poor return compared to the number of chances we’ve created.

He's a second striker no doubt , would ideally like to play 5 yards behind the front man

Nick

Administrator
Not today no.

I agree, Moore was very good and QPRs quality meant the chances they had, they made the most of; was just an attempt at satire regarding your previous post suggesting the rest of the team didn't compete
You would have had a point if I said he competed, I did see made better saves than their keeper.

The chuckle brothers were funnier than you pair, as were fred and rose.

Jamesimus

You would have had a point if I said he competed, I did see made better saves than their keeper.

The chuckle brothers were funnier than you pair, as were fred and rose.

We definitely had a point anyway.

I'll answer in the style of you...
"But Fred and Rose weren't even comedians?!"

CCFCSteve

Hopefully once Walker and Godden are up to speed that will help. I still think one of those alongside Gyokeres will be the main partnership

We then need some others chipping in as you say. Ohares a top player but that’s one area where I think Robins could really help him

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Better news - Sam Morsy sent off for M'Boro - so misses the game against us.

That's the second player Middlesbrough have had sent off in a week, so both will miss the game against us.

procdoc

That’s just in your head. I’ve not said we were awful, just they had better players across the pitch and we didn’t win our battles. That’s why they had more shots on target and almost twice as much possession. Play like that and we’ll beat bottom half sides easily, but talk of us being a top six side is very premature.
You were slagging Moore off like fuck before he’d even played a game for us, and you call others premature, hypocrisy!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Who else got sent off (nobody v Derby?)

Ikpeazu got a straight red two weeks ago ,sorry not a week ago, so three match ban.

Middlesborough didn't play in the league Cup in midweek.

procdoc

I think today’s defence owes him an apology more than shmeee. Or does it?
I’m just pointing out his sheer hypocrisy when he piped up in every thread in pre-season banging on about Walton and Sarkic before he’d even seen Moore play. He lost all credibility with his constant bed wetting

Sky Blue Harry H

Ikpeazu got a straight red two weeks ago ,sorry not a week ago, so three match ban.

Middlesborough didn't play in the league Cup in midweek.

Which game? Was it retrospective? See he didn't start today, but can't find a reference to him being sent off. Apologies in advance!!

BackRoomRummermill

I guess a few of you had your bubble burst , for me no , any point away from home is valuable - no shame losing away - no if we were at home then a different matter xx

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Which game? Was it retrospective? See he didn't start today, but can't find a reference to him being sent off. Apologies in advance!!

Sorry can't remember which game, the fact he didn't play to day suggests he didn't win an appeal.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry can't remember which game, the fact he didn't play to day suggests he didn't win an appeal.

Weird - he was selected by all the fans in the predicted line up (they'd know if he was suspended, there is no reference to a red card in previous matches. In addition, they are going to appeal Morsy's red card). Don't really care as long as we beat them!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Weird - he was selected by all the fans in the predicted line up (they'd know if he was suspended, there is no reference to a red card in previous matches. In addition, they are going to appeal Morsy's red card). Don't really care as long as we beat them!!

Well it was on the BBC final score, so maybe they got it wrong.

D

Deleted member 2477

two nil flattered them ut its the same old story that we didnt take our chances.
after we went 1-0 down our heads dropped and the subs just didnt work.
Moore mom for me that save from the free kick was save of the season and as others have said the front line needs to by Gyokeres plus one. The change of forwards just didnt work with the combination

Last edited by a moderator:

JAM See

We smashed them for 45 minutes last week and my thinking was if you both played as you did against us you’d take them to the cleaners, unfortunately obviously footballs not as predictable as that.
I just knew you'd say that.

clint van damme

two nil flattered them ut its the same old story that we didnt take our chances.
Wilson mom for me that save from the free kick was save of the season and as others have said the front line needs to by Gyokeres plus one. The change of forwards just didnt work with the combination

Wilson?!!

CCFCBat

Wilson mom for me that save from the free kick was save of the season and as others have said the front line needs to by Gyokeres plus one. The change of forwards just didnt work with the combination

The keeper is Simon Moore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread