QF Draw (4 Viewers)

JAM See

Bear in mind that due to the 3.00pm blackout, we might end up with a ludicrous Sunday evening kick off somewhere miles away.

Won't bother me, as I'm off to NYC for Paddy's day.

Grendel

Bear in mind that due to the 3.00pm blackout, we might end up with a ludicrous Sunday evening kick off somewhere miles away.

Won't bother me, as I'm off to NYC for Paddy's day.

I think the Sunday games have one at 3pm

slowpoke

If it’s a big boy and I could hand pick it I’d go for Man United home, winnable but draw and a replay at OT achievable & very lucrative.

Grendel

Please not Liverpool or Man United at home. The home end would be full of Liverpool/United ‘fans’ from Cov.

Half and half scarves galore

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I have some spare time and these is my take on best and worst scenarios from my personal perspective

Blackburn home - star draw - Blackburn away - very good
Newcastle home - good draw very likely defeat - Newcastle away - ok draw but certain defeat however love going to the city of Newcastle
Bournemouth home - ok draw and could win - Bournemouth away - terrible draw
Leicester home - bad draw couldn't face a loss - Leicester away - terrible draw boycotted the place since 1987
Luton home - good draw and could win - Luton away - terrible draw
Man City home - bad draw certain defeat - Man City away - bad draw just a tram journey away for me & certain heavy defeat
Chelsea home - bad draw very likely defeat - Chelsea away - good draw for day out but certain defeat
Leeds home - good draw and could win - Leeds away - good draw but likely defeat
Nottm Forest home - good draw and could win - Nottm Forest away - ok draw and chance to win
Man Utd home- bad draw certain defeat - Man Utd away - bad draw just a tram journey away for me and certain defeat
Wolves home - good draw likely defeat - Wolves away - good draw but very likely defeat
Brighton home - bad draw very likely defeat - Brighton away - bad draw almost certain defeat
Liverpool home - bad draw certain defeat - Liverpool away - ok draw but certain defeat however love going to the city of Liverpool
Southampton - good draw and could win - Southampton away - terrible draw

I'm not interested in so called glamour ties having seen us at top level for 34 years.
Blackburn is my main preference which is pretty obvious in terms of maximising chance of going further.

SeaSeeEffCee

Only with a purchase history?
I work with a few of them who have been to a couple of games this season (usually when we’re in good form).

Think a few ‘Cov are my second team’ fans will have taken advantage of the cheap tickets in the cup.

Londonccfcfan

Can't help feel that there is potentially a few shit draws as one off games.

Bournmouth - (H) - bit shit. (A) very shit, shit allocation.
Newcastle - (H) would take it. (A) shit, too far away.
Brighton - (H) see Bournemouth (A) Dull
Southampton (H) see Bournmouth (A) see Bournmouth
Luton - (H) but dull (A) shit all round. Won't happen anyway.

Would take any of the others H or A.
Some of these depend on times etc too.

I'd assume 2 fixtures on Saturday and 2 on Sunday?

Hope fully no midday kick offs which are shite.

I'm assuming it would be 2pm and 5 pm kick offs?

harvey098

Sorry if it’s been answered somewhere already but anyone got any ideas when this round will be played and what that means to the already scheduled games around that time?

skybluecam

Sorry if it’s been answered somewhere already but anyone got any ideas when this round will be played and what that means to the already scheduled games around that time?
Weekend of 16 March

Hull game either gets played midweek before or pushed after the international break.

Terry_dactyl

Please not Liverpool or Man United at home. The home end would be full of Liverpool/United ‘fans’ from Cov.
One of my favourite memories from a game was seeing the bloke sat in front of me celebrating in the faces - fists clenched, shouting at the top of his voice - of his 2 Man Utd supporting sons, when we grabbed an equaliser against them. Some time in the 90s.
Id guess they were about 8 and 9.

Users who are viewing this thread