QF Draw (1 Viewer)

edgy

Can't help feel that there is potentially a few shit draws as one off games.

Bournmouth - (H) - bit shit. (A) very shit, shit allocation.
Newcastle - (H) would take it. (A) shit, too far away.
Brighton - (H) see Bournemouth (A) Dull
Southampton (H) see Bournmouth (A) see Bournmouth
Luton - (H) but dull (A) shit all round. Won't happen anyway.

Would take any of the others H or A.

CBS16

Newcastle away wouldn't be shit, a great city and stadium and it's be a big allocation. agree I'd rather a home tie though, I'm desperate to get into the last 4 at Wembley so Home in a winnable tie- albeit wed be underdogs against anyone bar maybe Blackburn at home

Bugsy

Man Utd at home, mad as it sounds I reckon we could potentially win that tie, especially with Sheaf and Allen back around then....PUSB

skybluecam

We'd get 5k for Southampton away though?

iflynno

Any team at home bar Man City would fancy a chance.

B'mouth/Luton (A) worst for ticket allocations.

Don't really want another Championship team though they present a chance to progess.

Man United (H) I think we could win.

pusbccfc

Newcastle away would be incredible.

Southampton away would be decent as it's more even opportunity plus 5000 behind the goal.

Brighton was excellent last time. Again, 5000 behind the goal down at the seaside.

I don't think there's a bad draw besides Luton or Bournemouth away as there will be uproar about ticket allocations etc.

skybluelee

Home draw against anybody other than Man C or Liverpool and we have a chance IMO.

Then take whatever comes our way in the semi. If Maidstone can win at Ipswich...

As an aside SkyBet currently rate Blackburn at 50/1 to win the cup and we're 66/1. In what world does that make sense when they have to beat PL opposition to even make the Quarters?

skyblueelephant76

Home draw against anybody other than Man C or Liverpool and we have a chance IMO.

Then take whatever comes our way in the semi. If Maidstone can win at Ipswich...

As an aside SkyBet currently rate Blackburn at 50/1 to win the cup and we're 66/1. In what world does that make sense when they have to beat PL opposition to even make the Quarters?
On BetVictor we are 50/1 and Blackburn are 250/1

Ccfcisparks

Wolves at home please.

All wolves supporting mates don’t realise how good our support has become. All they remember is the Northampton years in League 1.

would love to beat them at a packed CBS.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Wolves at home please.

All wolves supporting mates don’t realise how good our support has become. All they remember is the Northampton years in League 1.

would love to beat them at a packed CBS.
Which is weird because prior to Northampton I’m sure we used to get 25K+ regularly against wolves

jimmyhillsfanclub

Brighton Away please. Great away day & I've not been to their new ground.

Last time I went Brighton was at the Withdean when Peter fucking Reid was in charge......Luckily I drank so much that weekend, I managed to erase the memory of most of his tenure.....

pusbccfc

Brighton Away please. Great away day & I've not been to their new ground.

Last time I went Brighton was at the Withdean when Peter fucking Reid was in charge......Luckily I drank so much that weekend, I managed to erase the memory of most of his tenure.....

It's brilliant and a model on how the CBS could work one day.

Regular trains including in the ticket price. Everyone drinks in town and then gets the train over. We left the sea front at 2:15 last time and made it in the ground by 2:50. That's including the 10 minute walk from the front to the station.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Selfishly, Forest away, wife has booked a weekend away for us with a group of friends in Nottingham some months ago (we never get through to this stage of the cup)

Other than that, anyone at home, sell out crowd and always a stronger chance of winning at home and early kick off so I can get up to Nottingham to celebrate after and avoid divorce ;)

Users who are viewing this thread