bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
I've been in my new place 11 months now and settled in well. I get on okay with neighbours and life here is a lot better than all the years I lived in Bell Green flats. Anyway I was wondering whether or not to put up an England flag or something similar seeing the Euros start shortly ? I always did in my old place, but dont want to ruffle feathers as I'm still a newcomer to the row of bungalows. What do you reckon leave it, or go for it as its only a few weeks ?

Reactions: vow

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
I've been in my new place 11 months now and settled in well. I get on okay with neighbours and life here is a lot better than all the years I lived in Bell Green flats. Anyway I was wondering whether or not to put up an England flag or something similar seeing the Euros start shortly ? I always did in my old place, but dont want to ruffle feathers as I'm still a newcomer to the row of bungalows. What do you reckon leave it, or go for it as its only a few weeks ?
I used to always have a flag up for major tournaments but have lost it during a house move. Go for it say I, nothing wrong with English pride. I'll be ordering one.

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
We’ve only been in this house a couple of months and the England flag is displayed proudly for the tournament. Didn’t cross my mind whether the neighbours would mind or not 🤔
I usually never give it a thought in the flats as loads did it, but still feel a newbie here.

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry

Haha whack it up, it's the euros

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
Might put my City/St George flag up in my truck. But it probably doubles my chance of getting shanked.

Reactions: bringbackrattles

skyblue1991

Dec 19, 2012
My England flag will be going up at the start of the Euros and taken down when we are knock out or win

Get the fucker up lad!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
We usually buy a load of England stuff (car flags, bunting etc) from the pound shop pre tournament, anybody know if they are selling it this year, as not seen many people with flags out or on their car.

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry
We usually buy a load of England stuff (car flags, bunting etc) from the pound shop pre tournament, anybody know if they are selling it this year, as not seen many people with flags out or on their car.

Not sure, but I just bought a 5ft by 3ft flag off Amazon for £5.99 as I lost my old one when I moved house. Plenty of stuff on there.

baldy

Aug 12, 2008

Just have your own mind,who cares what a forum thinks? Haha

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jan 24, 2011
Malvern

stevefloyd

Jan 16, 2013
If anyone is ever offended by a national flag they are not worth being considerate too in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread