Put A Flag Up Or Not ? (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

I've had a 12ft by 6ft St George for nearly three decades. Put a Cov badge in the centre (simple old style elephant on ball) It's been to various City games home and away (didn't always get displayed) all over Europe for England games when I was in England members club. Even Sri Lanka for a test match - Borrowed by friends also when they went to OZ and Windies for the cricket.
It always used to be strung across the front of the upstairs bay for the duration of any tournament we qualified for.
It's in a box in the loft for this one. Just can't be arsed.

oscillatewildly

Just zoomed into your photo - just curious who was slinging a guitar, like.
Love it. Woody would be proud.
Yes it does owe more than a little to the original message! It's from an album liner of one of my all time favourite bands - Half Man Half Biscuit.
The image was just too good to overlook given our (then) ongoing relations with our owners.

Kneeza

Yes it does owe more than a little to the original message! It's from an album liner of one of my all time favourite bands - Half Man Half Biscuit.
The image was just too good to overlook given our (then) ongoing relations with our owners.
Not seen the HMHB one, but Woody Guthrie - now there's a superstar of a bygone era.

Users who are viewing this thread