Pulis (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Sacked by Wednesday already.

The guy is a dinosaur but he’s hardly had a chance. Presumably it wasn’t just the performances the board were unhappy with.

Sky Blue Harry H

Club is in chaos. Future quiz question. His only victory was against....!!

skybluepm2

Wow. Ruthless. How could their board not have known that the corner had been turned after they’d beaten the mighty Sky Blues?

higgs

45 days in charge wonder who they will go for now maybe Bilic?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

They haven't refunded fans season ticket money, rumours re: late ,/ non payment of wages. Fans confident of a transfer embargo in January, plus having to sell Windass. All in all Chansiri is hugely unpopular, and think they are probably doomed this season.

Magwitch

They must have someone lined up not sure what their finances are like but they will have a replacement in place just in time for the transfer window.

rob9872

They haven't refunded fans season ticket money, rumours re: late ,/ non payment of wages. Fans confident of a transfer embargo in January, plus having to sell Windass. All in all Chansiri is hugely unpopular, and think they are probably doomed this season.
Hopefully. Decent club and always liked Wednesday, but with them and wycombe, then we only need one more.

Alkhen

Dunno what's going on there? Kick up a fuss over January funds? Shame to see clubs with a good history going to shit but may help us in the long run

SkyblueTexan

Would love for us to sign Adam Reach and gladly offer Kasta, Baka and Shipley in exchange.

Terry Gibson's perm

He has probably gone to the board and asked to sign big old lumps on big money.

better days

They must have someone lined up not sure what their finances are like but they will have a replacement in place just in time for the transfer window.
Jose Morais apparently, Morinho's ex side kick
Another nasty piece of work
The worst thing about this is it probably means we'll have sour faced Pulis back on Sky giving his miserable views

KenilworthSkyBlue

Not sure if this is good or bad for us

Players not being paid on time, contempt within the camp, an injury list as long as your arm and no money for the January transfer window. It's quite clearly a poison chalice and anyone who touches it is destined for failure. Rumour has it Morais is being lined up as Pulis' replacement and if memory serves he took Barnsley down.

bringbackrattles

Pulis is like Allardyce they like safe defensive football. You know what you're going to get with those two managers . I was listening to a phone in last night and already some Chelsea fans want Lampard out, saying he's not the man for the job. He's only been in charge five minutes, but already they want a change. The fickleness of football !

eastwoodsdustman

I think I read somewhere that he went for a meeting before they played us and he told the owners that the club was a mess and that it'd been royally fucked up by previous managers for 3 years or so and that the whole lot needed overhauling. Probably not what the owners wanted to hear by the look of it.

no_loyalty

I think I read somewhere that he went for a meeting before they played us and he told the owners that the club was a mess and that it'd been royally fucked up by previous managers for 3 years or so and that the whole lot needed overhauling. Probably not what the owners wanted to hear by the look of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pulis engineered this sacking rather resigning and walking away with nothing, he would have wanted an overhaul of the squad in January but they can't even pay players wages, let alone make signings.

fernandopartridge

Pulis is like Allardyce they like safe defensive football. You know what you're going to get with those two managers . I was listening to a phone in last night and already some Chelsea fans want Lampard out, saying he's not the man for the job. He's only been in charge five minutes, but already they want a change. The fickleness of football !
Allardyce tbf to him is on a much higher level than Pullis and his teams do at least try to play a bit

bringbackrattles

Allardyce tbf to him is on a much higher level than Pullis and his teams do at least try to play a bit
Fair comment. Allardyce plays with what's he got so if he needs to play defensive football he will do so but he has got teams playing attacking expansive football too. I see Klopp had a dig at Sam for playing 10 players behind the ball at Anfield, but it was effective as they got a point.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fair comment. Allardyce plays with what's he got so if he needs to play defensive football he will do so but he has got teams playing attacking expansive football too. I see Klopp had a dig at Sam for playing 10 players behind the ball at Anfield, but it was effective as they got a point.

His Bolton sides managed to play some quite nice stuff and he brought in some technical players to help pull it off. Then he got brought in to other clubs to dig them out of various holes and that’s now his typecast role.

NorthernWisdom

His Bolton sides managed to play some quite nice stuff and he brought in some technical players to help pull it off. Then he got brought in to other clubs to dig them out of various holes and that’s now his typecast role.

Often the way. Can add McCarthy and Warnock who get tarred with being unable to cut it in the top flight, as much because they've promoted clubs that had no right to be there really.

Pulis's teams are horrible to watch (still snigger about fans fighting over who didn't get him as manager, when Stoke wanted him back from Plymouth!), but undeniably effective.

Brighton Sky Blue

Often the way. Can add McCarthy and Warnock who get tarred with being unable to cut it in the top flight, as much because they've promoted clubs that had no right to be there really.

Pulis's teams are horrible to watch (still snigger about fans fighting over who didn't get him as manager, when Stoke wanted him back from Plymouth!), but undeniably effective.

Allardyce attracted players to Bolton who probably wouldn’t be up for just hoofball defensive stuff. Pulis has a minimum height requirement

SkyblueTexan

They’d laugh in our face
I know they might. But I see Sheff Wed as a club in turmoil that hasn't been paying their wages properly (according to someone here) and who might well go down. So I feel a fire sale might be coming soon and see Adam Reach and Barry Bannon as their most saleable assets.

no_loyalty

I know they might. But I see Sheff Wed as a club in turmoil that hasn't been paying their wages properly (according to someone here) and who might well go down. So I feel a fire sale might be coming soon and see Adam Reach and Barry Bannon as their most saleable assets.

Bannan and Reach are both cracking players, they are both out of contract in June and no doubt be in demand, I think they will be snapped up by a team with more financial clout than us unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread