Proud Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Totally agree - it’s why it always baffles me when people say “What more can the clubs do?”. Well, here’s a really really easy thing to start!
They probably have it in the program somewhere but not really enough.

Maybe have it displayed somewhere throughout the game as in the moment if something happens, who's going to have it.

Even part of the Coventry city app or something would make it easier. (Not sure if there still is one)

SBT

They probably have it in the program somewhere but not really enough.

Maybe have it displayed somewhere throughout the game as in the moment if something happens, who's going to have it.

Even part of the Coventry city app or something would make it easier. (Not sure if there still is one)
Should be printed on the back of every season ticket/match ticket for sure!

Grendel

Why does it bother these people so much...it literally affects them, in no way whatsoever ?

Its just social media - most don’t even care about the issue they comment on

lacesoutdom

results come and go, the game was awful.
but what i hated more was hearing an elderly man behind me shout "get those ffffing rainbow flags off my pitch, and replace them with sky blue ones"

really saddened me as i saw a young 5-6 year old girl look round to him in fear.

rob9872

Ffs can you pick a better game next season please :(

Sjr1983

In an ideal world we wouldn't need the Proud group as everyone would be accepted at the game for who they are. But we do not live in an ideal world so good on those who set it up and good on the club for supporting it.

Bet Proud are fucking fuming that the one game the club decides to promote them at is that shitshow though...

napolimp

results come and go, the game was awful.
but what i hated more was hearing an elderly man behind me shout "get those ffffing rainbow flags off my pitch, and replace them with sky blue ones"

really saddened me as i saw a young 5-6 year old girl look round to him in fear.

😮 Wow.... Mike Ashley was at the game?

SBT

Wow - just wanted to say my personal thanks for the (majority!) reaction to the EFL & Club videos and the events at last night's game! Very overwhelming! 🫂
You guys have done a fantastic job - keep it up. You only need to look at the old thread about this subject from a few years ago to see how much opinions are shifting, the work you’re doing will only further that, so thank you.

Astute

Why does it bother these people so much...it literally affects them, in no way whatsoever ?
This place is the closest to social media I ever go. This place is bad enough at times with 'experts' that don't know a lot and WUM's. And millions of people don't have access here.

The Internet is a fantastic tool. The problem is it gives idiots a loud voice and many play to the audience knowing there isn't much to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread