Me and me mum and me dad and me gran
We're off to Gosford Park
Me and me mum and me dad and me gran
with a bucket of 4% Harp

skybluesben

My banner for tomorrow:

20130720_010404_zps94da1474.jpg

Delboycov

Me + 10....plus a lot of other randoms I've rounded up....some not even CCFC fans who will be wearing the colours of other clubs. Assured them that this will be the only time they'll get away with doing that on Gosford Green!

mattylad

sadly I am just heading off to the coast but I know of at least ten friends who will be marching. PUSB to all!

me and my 5 year old son - I know a few lads who are going, although they are meeting at 10.30 in the pub, and they then intend to hit every pub on the way to town...

covkid69

i'm just about to start a 12 hour shift so can't be at the protest but good luck to all that are going......any pictures or video of the protest on here would be greatly appreciated :blue:

torchomatic

J

Jack Griffin

This is what it says on SBT site.
As you may by now be aware, the trust are putting the final preparations in place for a march and rally in Coventry this coming Saturday (July 20th).

The march will begin at 12.30pm from Gosford Green Park, led by our very own 'Lady Godiva'. We will make the journey into the city centre and will end at Broadgate, where we will hold a rally with speeches and live acts.

The key message and purpose is to show the football community that we will not lie down and watch as our club is torn away from the community it serves.

The message is simple 'Keep Coventry in Coventry'.

We would urge everybody to attend, sky blue or not, football fan or not, the removal of our club from our city will have an impact on many.

We hope to see you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread