Protest at Wasps first game (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Any other football club would be outraged at a rugby club from London coming and taking a ground built for us. We need to start making it as uncomfortable as possible for them - it’s been too comfortable so far. On their first game that not on the same day as a City match, we need to do something. Any ideas very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

No point, our owners absolutely have to follow through with their stadium plans now though... Wasps could take the piss out of us forever tbh if we dont

leeskyblue

No point in protest! This news is a disgrace - whichever side of the fence u sit on, BOTH PARTIES (Sisu and Wasps) ARE TO BLAME for us staying at Birmingham! How can u not come to an agreement is beyond logic!! Really felt a move back to Coventry was going to happen! As for this “new stadium” - after tonights news, can see it happening even less than i did before!

rexo87

No point in protest! This news is a disgrace - whichever side of the fence u sit on, BOTH PARTIES (Sisu and Wasps) ARE TO BLAME for us staying at Birmingham! How can u not come to an agreement is beyond logic!! Really felt a move back to Coventry was going to happen! As for this “new stadium” - after tonights news, can see it happening even less than i did before!

It didn’t happen because of the indemnity clause! Read the statement. This is why the pressure needs to be cranked up on Wasps!

clint van damme

Any other football club would be outraged at a rugby club from London coming and taking a ground built for us. We need to start making it as uncomfortable as possible for them - it’s been too comfortable so far. On their first game that not on the same day as a City match, we need to do something. Any ideas very much appreciated

our support are fucking spineless.

clint van damme

harsh, id say apathetic. sadly, not enough people care

They're not apathetic when it comes to turning up at Wembley giving it 'look at us, imagine what could be if sisu invested' absolute bollocks.
Imagine what we could do if we had some fucking balls and ran those cunts out of town. Imagine what would happen in Leeds or Manchester, their feet wouldn't touch the ground.

ccfcway

They're not apathetic when it comes to turning up at Wembley giving it 'look at us, imagine what could be if sisu invested' absolute bollocks.
Imagine what we could do if we had some fucking balls and ran those cunts out of town. Imagine what would happen in Leeds or Manchester, their feet wouldn't touch the ground.

dont disagree with the intent, but outsuide of the core support, the will just isn't there. completely agree with the leeds and manchester bit

CCFC54321

What ever way you look at it... that puts intense pressure on w****s financials even more now.

Said before we would be away to put pressure on wasps.

Jackoskyblue

I assume our friends at PsB person is fuming and can’t understand why we think his best mate nick Eastwood has put the indemnity clause in?

Of course! Couldn’t help but reply on Twitter really should ignore them but they are so blinded by hatred of SISU they can’t comprehend facts

cc84cov

Forget a protest give a fool enough rope they will hand themselves wasps won’t last another 3-5 years here,Wasps & Council both know their in the shit over this EU case & this time I do believe...

SISU will batter them in court

Nick

Administrator
It's pretty much explained in the article.

I am sure people read something completely different. Who are the third party?

D

Deleted member 4439

As much as I despise the sentiment, I do have mixed sentiment still towards the club and its owners.

Shugs
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
xx.gif

Re: CCFC staying in Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:12:52 PM »

This is good news. We can now just concentrate on ourselves without the distraction of a non profit making appeasement situation. It's classic from football club owners. Release news of new stadium and days later confirm all home games will be away for the foreseeable. Placate the EFL, create hope amongst the supporters just to soften them up for treating them like rubbish again. I'll be glad when we're no longer part of this sideshow. From the football clubs side I expect a couple more years of smoke and mirrors, no stadium, young players sold for profit and a budget simply designed to fit a division, with no real care for which that is. Glad to be rid.

Sky Blue Harry H

our support are fucking spineless.

I think that whatever 'the response' it needs to be creative or effective (preferably both). I would be tempted to target the City of Culture event if it was about creating a fuss, Can you imagine how nervous the Council would be at the thought of their 'event; being swamped in Sky Blue flares, a few thousand City fans in tops, whatever in front of the press at the opening showcase event. Klaxons, whatever - I think it is creative stuff that is needed, not just a small (if well intended) group standing outside a Wasps game.

Grendel

The alternative is there's more than one person in the group, and I find that harder to believe!

I’m pretty certain it’s the guy who works or did work for channel 4 and lives in London

shepardo01

I think that whatever 'the response' it needs to be creative or effective (preferably both). I would be tempted to target the City of Culture event if it was about creating a fuss, Can you imagine how nervous the Council would be at the thought of their 'event; being swamped in Sky Blue flares, a few thousand City fans in tops, whatever in front of the press at the opening showcase event. Klaxons, whatever - I think it is creative stuff that is needed, not just a small (if well intended) group standing outside a Wasps game.
Both!!!

Bugsy

I'm ready to run on riot to be honest had a shit day and this shit news just tops it for me.

Apologies in advance btw ...PUSB

clint van damme

I can't wait to see the full kit Wasps wanker at the gym.

as much as I hate the cunts I can't help but feel that this wasn't their doing, though if that's right how do the CCC have so much influence over them?
I'm still up for any protest against them or the CCC and definitely think targeting City of culture is a good idea as suggested by Harry.

Magwitch

Arrange one then !

Sky Blue Pete

That’s mostly where I am too. How can two businesses not make an agreement that will so obviously benefit the finances of both when the economy is going to shit!!!!! I’ll get over it though

Users who are viewing this thread