Promotion party (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

After seeing the scenes in London last few days I'm actually fucking wound up we can't celebrate as a fan base.

I'd actually attend a mass gathering in Broadgate to celebrate. Wouldn't have said that at all last week.

I saw picture of huge gatherings in Rotterdam,(BLM), Tel Aviv (anti corruption) and Hong Kong (Tienamen square memorial) where social distancing was maintained.
I'm sure we could do something similar.

Saddlebrains

I saw picture of huge gatherings in Rotterdam,(BLM), Tel Aviv (anti corruption) and Hong Kong (Tienamen square memorial) where social distancing was maintained.
I'm sure we could do something similar.

Is there a way this could be done you feel? Not sure the club would want to back anything like that. Memorial park could work being as its massive??

Saddlebrains

I can't help but think they'll be a focal point somewhere. We've waited a long time for this.

Im hoping so to be honest. When i started this thread i was canvassing ideas we could all do as a fanbase, but separately due to social distancing.

But after these scenes of the last week or so, I've just thought bollocks to that id love it if we all got together. Social distance as much as possible of course.

Really do hope someone sorts something now. Il be honest i haven't got the minerals but really hope someone has

the rumpo kid

if we get the vote and we become champions this week,,( not broardgate coz of shoppers getting upset) fucking everyone gets down to gosford park next Saturday bring your carry out get some flares and music going , anyone who don't want to join in can go round and all who do can have a good piss up on the park and not bother anyone! PUSB champions.

Saddlebrains

if we get the vote and we become champions this week,,( not broardgate coz of shoppers getting upset) fucking everyone gets down to gosford park next Saturday bring your carry out get some flares and music going , anyone who don't want to join in can go round and all who do can have a good piss up on the park and not bother anyone! PUSB champions.

I genuinely feel this is a great shout. This should be pushed as much as possible. I've just done a poll on my twitter to catch general consensus of who fancies this. Will report back

clint van damme

I genuinely feel this is a great shout. This should be pushed as much as possible. I've just done a poll on my twitter to catch general consensus of who fancies this. Will report back

prefer the Memorial option, (nothing to do with it been nearer my house honest!).

Saddlebrains

Haha, personally think memorial as there is more space. Could kind of have a designated field if that makes sense? Anyone that doesnt want to be involved wont have to be and can avoid it?

Whats the general consensus on here? Reckon its worth popping a vote up?

SkyBlueDom26

Haha, personally think memorial as there is more space. Could kind of have a designated field if that makes sense? Anyone that doesnt want to be involved wont have to be and can avoid it?

Whats the general consensus on here? Reckon its worth popping a vote up?
Providing we social distance then there is nothing wrong with it, can meet in groups of 6 anyway around the park

shepardo01

Somebody mentioned driving around the ring road beeping horns, with scarves etc....
Got a couple of sky blue flares ready... Will be a bit of an anti climax if I just let them off in the garden and cracked open a can on my own!!.... don't want to waste them on that option!!

chiefdave

Providing we social distance then there is nothing wrong with it, can meet in groups of 6 anyway around the park
Our fans struggle with the concept of sitting in the seat thats printed on your ticket there's zero chance thousands of pissed up supporters down the park, or anywhere else for that matter, would maintain social distancing.

Covkid1968#

To celebrate the week of the vote arriving I’ve been ill in bed for 3 days now. Full on Eartha Kitts so I’m assuming it’s not Covid....but can everyone please hold back on celebrations until I’m over this...Thanks all

jordan210

Has anyone made a YouTube playlist yet of songs ?

If not I will start one now. What songs do people want ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Perfect Day (because it also includes the line you just keep me hanging on)

Although at the moment Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You

Warwickhunt

if we had played out the league and gone up on our own merit then yes i would be in the streets as it is i will take it and move on and celebrate seeing decent football teams next season because i am sick of the shite teams in league 1 & 2

Users who are viewing this thread