Price reduction : Guess the crowd for Crewe (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Support v Oldham was the best for years, great atmosphere, terrific game...and I'm not talking about numbers, I'm talking about vocal support right round the arena. Glad I was there. More vof that on Sat would be great...can't wait.

Ditto. Would love to see the same again.

smileycov

Facebook User
We are safe, but not mathematically, so we do very much still have something to play for.

I am sure I have missed something, but how are we safe? not even close yet surely. 3 teams below us have a game in hand and are only 5 points behind us. they win and we really are bang in trouble. i cant work it out, what am i missing lol

AndreasB

Price is important but is just one element in why we have low crowds. Criticising people for not going is one response - reaching out to supporters to understand why they no longer go and what it would take for them to return might prove more productive. But the answers may not make for pleasant reading!

Reaching out to supporters with the offer of a tenner is fucking generous in anyones book. If a crucial game to determine survival in the league you are in ( even if it is league one) doesnt interest you then you are probably a glory hunting lost cause anyway.

Give us 7000 of the support we got last Tuesday and we will be ok and the the rest can take it or leave it - they only turned up for Gillingham this season anyway.

Ashdown

Ten Pounds or £20 for Corporate and you say thats crap marketing. Fucks sake mate, 30,000 people should be beating down the doors to get a ticket.

Except I've only just learned about that corporate offer from your post........... so yes their marketing as usual is crap, where was my E mail/leaflet/phone call/text message.........they have all my details !?

chiefdave

Except I've only just learned about that corporate offer from your post........... so yes their marketing as usual is crap, where was my E mail/leaflet/phone call/text message.........they have all my details !?

Have you checked with the club or checked your account on their website to see why you aren't getting marketing messages? There must be a reason as they are certainly sending them out. They've also been posting those offers to their social media. Realistically how much else are they going to do without having the problem of spending way more than they are getting back in extra sales?

Grendel

I get e-mails from them every week -- have you checked quarantine messages or spam?

Monners

I get the emails too - just delete them as a rule
(just joshing - I sort of read them, nothing yet from Wasps though :thinking about:)

BackRoomRummermill

I am sure I have missed something, but how are we safe? not even close yet surely. 3 teams below us have a game in hand and are only 5 points behind us. they win and we really are bang in trouble. i cant work it out, what am i missing lol

totally agree , there are teams that could be 2 points behind with 6 to play for , we are not safe yet ....

chiefdave

Something must be wrong somewhere. I have received purchase receipts from them but absolutely no marketing all season.

If you logon to the online shop / ticket system go to my account and then media preferences. you need to have a tick in whichever boxes you want to get emails about.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Something must be wrong somewhere. I have received purchase receipts from them but absolutely no marketing all season.

Same here l guess somewhere along the line we've ticked a box saying we didnt want to receive offers or something or it got to set to that by default

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have a season ticket and they have my email address. I get absolutely nothing from them. Not even spam. They don't give a toss about me and I don't give a toss about them. It's obviously a healthy disrespect.

Once happened to look at AFC Wimbledon's site and I now I get monthly updates, travel, tickets, VIP events, season tickets, the lot.

SISU FC don't care so I don't.

Steve.B50

I have a season ticket and they have my email address. I get absolutely nothing from them. Not even spam. They don't give a toss about me and I don't give a toss about them. It's obviously a healthy disrespect.

Once happened to look at AFC Wimbledon's site and I now I get monthly updates, travel, tickets, VIP events, season tickets, the lot.

i joined the Swindon Trust ages ago when we played them, now get monthly newsletters from both the Trust and the football club. They have an early bird offer on for ST already.

letsallsingtogether

Funny that, I used to get all the offers etc have never changed my account with them but now get nothing....

Maybe they will get in touch if I fail to renew my season ticket or they have a new Sky Blue Sam car wash offer!!!!

letsallsingtogether

i joined the Swindon Trust ages ago when we played them, now get monthly newsletters from both the Trust and the football club. They have an early bird offer on for ST already.

Yes I have had that one too.

torchomatic

I get all the emails from the club, but none from the Trust.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Do people seriously think they are getting singled out by SISU to not receive marketing mails?

On the contrary. I think those that do , are.
:sarcasm:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I don't want to show off , but my 15,000 prediction at the beginning looks bang on. I'm very proud of myself . :pimp:

Ashdown

Can't be arsed to trawl back through the thread but I take it you can just pay a tenner and get in on the gate ?

Users who are viewing this thread