Match Thread Preston (2 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Wycombe got a point there. We should try to match that at the very least.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've been to deepdale 11 times I think, and never seen us win.....

....so cos its BCD, I reckon we'll finally win there....

1-2.

Irish Sky Blue

Not gonna watch today, can’t say they’ve been worth the price of admission. 0-1 and concede a pen
I have to say that I really look forward to all of our matches. Ifollow is nowhere near as good as being there but it still allows me to watch my team. In normal circumstances I would be at Deepdale tonight and would have spent £65-70 on diesel and tickets. The £10 for Ifollow then is a big saving. Now I'm in the lucky position of being able to afford the £10 without having to worry and I know others won't be that fortunate. However, if you are a City fan who can comfortably afford the fee, I don't know why you would choose not to watch. Some of the games haven't been great (Luton, Blues in particular). Even in these games I am on the edge of my seat, heart thumping, willing us to score or at least not concede. A neutral watching some of our games could quite rightly say they were lacking in quality. If you are committed, I think this gets over looked.
I think most of our games this season have been entertaining. Even the goal less games against Huddersfield and Stoke had some good football on offer. I just think that it has not been as cheap for a long time to watch our team live and it has never been so easy so why complain?

no_loyalty

Very irritating as it's rare you get a night game over the Christmas period, would have been on it all day today.

Yes, I don't understand why all today's matches are evening games you would have thought they would be 3pm kickoffs.

Covkid1968#

I’m loving ifollow every game... got my routine all sorted... go for a couple of pints... in the garden bar..... take my seat 10 mins before kick off with a 4 pack. Game all set up on my new projector linked to surround sound. Kids dog and Mrs know what mood I’m going to be in by the cheers (infrequent these days) or rants. I then entertain them all for the rest of the day:night with my talking shite interspersed with me singing and occasionally pissing on the bathroom floor. We all love match day here 🤓

stevefloyd

A goal would be nice as long as we don't concede which would also be nice, hopefully get the ball to God to make it a belated Chrissy prezzie and end up Preston being the Turkey but dreams are made of this and that feckin Gin is stronger than I gave it credit for...I am not a Gin drinker but Tanqueray Sevilla is a drop of nice stuff...enough ramblings let the party commence

jimmyhillsfanclub

Very irritating as it's rare you get a night game over the Christmas period, would have been on it all day today.

Yep....me too.

Typically the only time we've actually won at deepdale in my life time was a night game too....league cup during our final season in the PL I think....and I didn't go.....unusual at the time as I had no kids and a wet company car so used to do pretty much every game in the north back then.

no_loyalty

I hope Robins doesn't make too many changes from the Stoke game, I have a feeling Shipley may start. Predicting a hard fought 1-1 draw.

lilywhite

Big up all, Nob ender in peace.

looking for us like a tough game tonight for us. If you sit back onus then we’ll huff and puff and struggle to break you down. If you come at us, we’ll win.
Been frustrating for us at Home since Jan this year, so will be watching through me fingers most of the game.
Good luck for the season. But not tonight 😬

shmmeee

looking for us like a tough game tonight for us. If you sit back onus then we’ll huff and puff and struggle to break you down. If you come at us, we’ll win.
Been frustrating for us at Home since Jan this year, so will be watching through me fingers most of the game.

We will definitely sit back. Looks like it could be a long night.

no_loyalty

Put your money on a 0-0 bore draw.

Londonccfcfan

Not sure where my optimism is coming from but i reckon something will finally drop for us up front today.

Their performances this season arnt great and have conceded more than us.

Hard fought win 3-1.

Backing Ohare to get a long awaited goal.

one of Ostigard/Allen/ Biamou with the other goals. Might have a bit of flutter on this.

ccfc92

Not sure where my optimism is coming from but i reckon something will finally drop for us up front today.

Their performances this season arnt great and have conceded more than us.

Hard fought win 3-1.

Backing Ohare to get a long awaited goal.

one of Ostigard/Allen/ Biamou with the other goals. Might have a bit of flutter on this.

O'Hare FGS + 1-3 is 160/1 on SkyBet.

Tommo1993

1-1. Jon Parkin for them, Ostigard for us. Many players to slip over, Godden to be offside 5+ times, Jay Bothroyd to moan like a bitch.

Gibbo

I think I’d give Giles a go. Pull him off at half time if he’s having a bad game (and if that doesn’t work substitute him in the second half ;) ). I’d play two up front as well. Go at them first half and bring on subs to smother the game second, reverse our current tactics. We tire around the hour mark anyway so may as well make the most of it. Bring O’Hare and McCallum on around 60 min, for Max and Giles, Baka for Godden if we need to.

Wilson
Østigård McFadzean Hyam
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Allen Giles
Biamou Godden
1. We are fighting to escape the relegation zone
2. But we currently have one of the tightest, if not the most tight, defence in the Championship
3. Why on earth then would you want to change it by bringing in Giles?
4. Mark Robins is Sam Allardyce's secret love child.

Users who are viewing this thread