Match Thread Preston (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

What we thinking ? Surely we are due a goal,Godden will be sharper all eyes for me will be on weather O’Hare can raise his game and give us that spark.Be nice to see Baylis against Shipley in midfield at some point.

0-0

clint van damme

What we thinking ? Surely we are due a goal,Godden will be sharper all eyes for me will be on weather O’Hare can raise his game and give us that spark.Be nice to see Baylis against Shipley in midfield at some point.

0-0

isn't Bayliss going out on loan?
As for Godden, he's feeding on scraps at the moment, in fact less than scraps, we need to try and create something for him without losing our defensive solidity.

clint van damme

532 ? O’Hare defo looks a better player CAM behind the 2

don't think we'll go that attacking.
Having said that, Preston are 4th bottom of the home league table, they've been much better away, though they have won their last 2 at home.

Grendel

When will Robbie the dimwit ask where the match thread is? Injury time?

Skybluebeliever

Could be our last game for a couple of weeks with the millwall game in doubt and then Norwich in the cup , so the players could possibly get a good rest after this

Gibbo

The back 5 has been possibly the tightest defence in the Championship of late - notwithstanding the poor quality of recent opposition. So they are nailed on unchanged.

We only have one player with the speed to break a defensive line - Giles. Can he be accomodated? He made the equaliser against Norwich. I'd love to see him tried as a flank midfielder, initially as a sub.

Of our four attackers, Walker has the potential to be a consistent Championship scorer, not sure any of the others are quite good enough, which mitigates against two up front. (please don't cite Rotherham against this opinion - they were crap).

Without Kelly, there is also a need to pack the midfield to compensate for his absence.

You end up 5-3-1-1 or even 5-4-1. And then the only arguement is which three consitute the best combination in midfield - Hamer plus whom? I am not sure it makes much difference.

I'm equally not sure home-away matters quite so much with no crowds. A draw would be just fine.

cc84cov

These are a bang average team, anything less than a 5-0 win is not acceptable
Preston are not anything special,play out A Game we beat them...we will probably lack any creativity and draw 0-0

Their form is poor it’s. Game we should be looking to win

procdoc

Preston are not anything special,play out A Game we beat them...we will probably lack any creativity and draw 0-0

Their form is poor it’s. Game we should be looking to win
They’re 13th and we are 18th. It’s a game they should be looking to win. A result for us would be great. You’re on a different planet

Sky Blue Harry H

Who is this Nick from Birmingham?
He's a bloke called Nick and comes from... Birmingham. On the radio after most games, but seems to have a simplistic view of the team, CCFC matters ( sounds the sort who you want to pat on the head, and say 'bless him') Big sorry if you are on here Nick, I'm sure you're a smashing fella.

Users who are viewing this thread