Preston Match Thread (3 Viewers)

coop

Does that include the 250 season tickets that Sisu kept for players and workers

shmmeee

Does that include the 250 season tickets that Sisu kept for players and workers

And the free tickets given out in Northampton, and anyone who bought a ticket but changed their mind.

In a normal season at the Ricoh this game would've seen a bump anyway (sunshine, bank holiday, winning team). 9 off the lowest ever crowd is a disgrace any way you cut it (hope Nick will allow this comment as its specifically about this game:p)

Need a win here or that'll drop off quite a bit

Marty

2-2 Calum Wilson.

4th or 5th goal of the season.

shmmeee

What free tickets?

Sorry "alleged" we've had three or four posters claim to either have been offered one or know someone who has. Someone on the phone in as we'll apparently but I don't listen to that.

ALSO: Check my prediction at the start of the tread mother lovers!

James Smith

What free tickets?

There are unsubstantiated rumours that free tickets were handed out in Northampton in the days leading up to the match.

treenie01

Sorry "alleged" we've had three or four posters claim to either have been offered one or know someone who has. Someone on the phone in as we'll apparently but I don't listen to that.
!

I'll do some digging. I haven't heard of any tickets being offered but I'll see what I can find out. I can't imagine many teams taking them up. Especially as a lot of this kids leagues in northampton play on a Sunday afternoon

Nick

Administrator
I'll do some digging. I haven't heard of any tickets being offered but I'll see what I can find out. I can't imagine many teams taking them up. Especially as a lot of this kids leagues in northampton play on a Sunday afternoon

And schools have broken up...

shmmeee

Appreciate it. Claims from both ends are a bit dodgy here, an outside view would be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread