Preston Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Marty

I don't want to be too judgemental of him, but im inclined to think the same. Our system worked under McG (sorry to compare the two again) as he created chances aswell as took them for himself. Clarke though seems to want (or maybe its a need) everything creating for him.

We desperately need someone who fits the system and plays alongside him, or someone more like McG!

As i type this not wanting to be critical, hes scored ;)

'We love you Leon, we do' ;)

Completely agree.

Happy_Martian

Light relief: Nuneaton have equalised against Braintree Town 1-1

KersleyDigs

It's about time we saw a piece of individual magic from the "potentially worth £35 million" John Fleck!

What are the chances of roasting one in the top corner???!!

BackRoomRummermill

This game will go goal Mad or fizzle out , Good bet 3 or 4 one to Cov , do it now . I cant as I cant get on the Betting sites in Bahrain all blocked

Stevec189

Of course a player who scores 11 goals in 15 games in the same league we are playing for a poorer side is going to be crap isn't he? Obvious to everyone..............PUSB

Happy_Martian

Half time....

Astute

Astute, how do you do it?

Hope it comes off for ya!

Cheers mate. We are better than them. Hope we win. If we don't win I lose £250. If we win I pick up[ nearly £900.

Happy_Martian

Also checking the PNE-Online.net site, they were really happy Clarkey was the scorer :p 2 games against them and 2 goals.

And as another of their posters said "Coventry 12 shots at goal, 10 on target and we re meant to be the home side?!" If you think we're negative, their forum is positively morose.

mark82

Of course a player who scores 11 goals in 15 games in the same league we are playing for a poorer side is going to be crap isn't he? Obvious to everyone..............PUSB

He's not crap just wondering whether he fits into our style of play. Only time will tell I guess.

Astute

What other bet you got on other then the £50 in play cov win?

My goals galore doing awful

£200 on us to win before the game started. Put more on as I was still confident of a win. We are now 2.46 to win, draw is 2.6 and PNE 3.5

Happy_Martian

Wow, FA Cup QPR 0-3 MK Dons

Happy_Martian

2-1 !!!! Own goal

Users who are viewing this thread