Preston Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

Get ready for some time wasting, it's a wonder Westley hasn't recruited that swansea ball boy

mark82

We really do need to start scoring some of these chances. I'm not convinced by Clarke as a goal scorer. He may be good with time but we need a goal scorer now.

FinnishSkyBlue

sounds like carlisle all over again.. can't just get he rub of the green and their keeper is motm. have to win at the bramall or we can say goodbye to playoff dreams.

Evans1883

I'm going to say something that may upset people but in the long run the signing of Leon Clarke will prove a bad one.don't rate him .even if he scores today it won't change my opinion.mark this post

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm going to say something that may upset people but in the long run the signing of Leon Clarke will prove a bad one.don't rate him .even if he scores today it won't change my opinion.mark this post

He's played well today by the sounds of it...

Happy_Martian

Leon scores !!!!

Happy_Martian

1-1, cross from Moussa :)

Bagsy

:claping hands:

D

Deleted member 4439

you post has indeed been marked :p

sw88

Chief Commentator!

I don't want to be too judgemental of him, but im inclined to think the same. Our system worked under McG (sorry to compare the two again) as he created chances aswell as took them for himself. Clarke though seems to want (or maybe its a need) everything creating for him.

We desperately need someone who fits the system and plays alongside him, or someone more like McG!

As i type this not wanting to be critical, hes scored ;)

'We love you Leon, we do' ;)

Astute

Good timing. Just managed to get £50 on us to win at 6.2 just before he scored :claping hands:

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread