Preston Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Jackoskyblue

Score predictions ?

I'm going 3-1 city, Wood Baker and Clarke to score

SKY BLUE ARMYYYYYYY

shmmeee

Draw or tight loss. Not won three on the bounce in the league all season and our form isn't great at the moment.

covey1987

IMO their players and fans are getting p•ssed off with the lovely Mr Westley& what he calls football! Early goal for us and fans could turn and their players heads drop. So I am going 3- 0 city. Clarke (2) and The Edge.

Ashdown1

The weather up there last night was horrendous with loads stranded on the M6 overnight, I think its thawing now. I'd take a draw I think but we really need 3 points. About 800 City fans expected to be there.

Otis

Pretty sure someone said they hadn't won at home since September. They also have just one win in the last 10 matches.

The old City would have me worried, but this is the new City. New belief, more fight, better organised.

Could be a draw though and I would definitely settle for that.

Mucca Mad Boys

Pretty sure someone said they hadn't won at home since September. They also have just one win in the last 10 matches.

The old City would have me worried, but this is the new City. New belief, more fight, better organised.

Could be a draw though and I would definitely settle for that.

On 'history' I'd settle for a draw, but PNE are doing shit, so it's gotta be a big, fat, glorious W on the board, continuing our push forward.

I'd probably take a draw v Sheff U, although I think we're better (co'mon, they barely drew to Thorn's CCFC).

RichieGunns

It all depends on the clean sheet like CC4L just said.

If we can score and keep them out of our goal, we can win this.

Robins will have prepared the boys for what PNE will throw at them and considering they've played them twice already they should have some idea themselves!

Will be a close one though I do admit!

Would be good to see Elliot starting for this one as I think he's hungry for goals and Clarke needs a boot up the backside. Needs to realise his place isn't a certainty. It might make him work more on the pitch (not that im saying he hasn't, but considering his start, he's not been fantastic has he! Just needs an insentive!)

NINOOVCOV

We need to win, nothing more is good enough, unless we want to be in this division next season. Preston are there to be beat.

Mr pot

Who's the referee? Got a feeling a poor ref will be against us in this one.

Mucca Mad Boys

Coventry team: Murphy (gk), Adams, Edge, Wood, Christie, Jennings, Bailey, Baker (c), Moussa, Fleck, Clarke.

I guess Fleck played so shit v Oldham...

stupot07

Coventry team: Murphy (gk), Adams, Edge, Wood, Christie, Jennings, Bailey, Baker (c), Moussa, Fleck, Clarke.

I guess Fleck played so shit v Oldham...

Well sheffers and Elliot aren't even in the squad so prenup ly injured or ill, so isn't really a vote of confidence in Fleck.

Mucca Mad Boys

We sheffers and Elliot aren't even in the squad so prenup ly injured or ill, so isn't really a vote of confidence in Fleck.

It has been said we have 100% full side.

I think we would've found out had they been injured, especially 2 players...

WYKENSKYBLUE

Asumption on CWR is Elliot missing through illness or slight knock, They say it will not be for footballing reasons with the way Robins as been bigging him up and they are trying to confirm this now.

stupot07

It has been said we have 100% full side.

I think we would've found out had they been injured, especially 2 players...

You really believe they're not injured an have been dropped from the squad? That he would drop a goal scorer and assist maker from the last game out of the squad and bring ROD in a head of them.

Robins has said in the past that he doesn't like telling the media much about squad injuries because why should he give the opposition more info than they can get?

Mucca Mad Boys

You really believe they're not injured an have been dropped from the squad? That he would drop a goal scorer and assist maker from the last game out of the squad and bring ROD in a head of them.

Robins has said in the past that he doesn't like telling the media much about squad injuries because why should he give the opposition more info than they can get?

We haven't heard anything on any injuries, so until we hear otherwise, you can only assume Sheff is being rested or dropped, Elliott, I don't know, perhaps MR doesn't think he can complete v PNE, I don't know, but until I hear they are injured/ill....

Happy_Martian

Holy........ Baker clearing off the line. Looks like we're struggling against the Preston set pieces

Users who are viewing this thread