Match Thread Preston (H) (5 Viewers)

larry_david

That was dreadful. Evans we know is an absolute prick. Funny thing is he's actually shite as well.

Eccles will be first team and I'd start him next two games now.

Wilson... Well let's be honest, he's always got that in him. League 2 or 1 you can accept it. Championship you can't. If he's number 1 next season I'll eat my hat

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah, I know what you’re saying but I’d need it to guarantee play offs at the very least I reckon! The prospect of watching your team play shit football littered with niggly fouls and constantly trying to get your fellow pros sent off (and Ched Evans) just to finish mid table every season doesn’t appeal.

For all the complaints though we’ve given them 6 points. As I say though hopefully we mug off them and Forest next season as return favours

fernandopartridge

That was dreadful. Evans we know is an absolute prick. Funny thing is he's actually shite as well.

Eccles will be first team and I'd start him next two games now.

Wilson... Well let's be honest, he's always got that in him. League 2 or 1 you can accept it. Championship you can't. If he's number 1 next season I'll eat my hat
I wouldn't accept such an elementary mistake at Sunday league level

Mucca Mad Boys

We've been really poor, very rarely works starting Biamou and / or Gykores

They gave us energy against Stoke in the second half. But, neither player is good enough to be a consistent starter in the Championship. I'm sure MR wouldn't have started the two had we not secured our Championship status v Stoke.

Mucca Mad Boys

Rose is very naive, lots of silly free kicks. Probably just needs a good run of games tbh

I thought he played better today than in previous appearances. Played the ball well and won a lot of headers. Personally, I was leaning toward thinking he wasn't good enough for the Championship but today was decent for him.

Garryb80

We missed Kelly today. He is a steadying influence. It was all a bit rushed. Thought Eccles showed that he can change the pace. Baka at least showed some endeavour in the second half. Great to be safe though. Well done Robins and Vivash.
Agreed bakayoko did far more than biamou. He didn't miss from 2 yards either

Offhegoes

Had a feeling we would be poor today but was quite impressed with first half. No team deserved to win that. Gyoks not good enough, Biamou decent I thought. Baka looked great first 7 mins then reverted to type. Eccles very good.

shepardo01

I wouldn't accept such an elementary mistake at Sunday league level
...mistakes like that DO happen at levels above what we are playing.

Wilson has given Robins a massive headache in terms of who might be no2 keeper next year with his run in the team. The fact that he has frequently chosen him ahead of Marosi suggests that he may get the nod. (A new No1 is a must)
The club have been actively on the search for keepers for a while now.

Think Marosi may be told he can find a new club...

shmmeee

Wonder what it is that MR is partial to that has caused his weight gain over the last few seasons? Any guesses? I reckon he likes a twix with his cup of tea on the training break and picks up a Steak bake on the way home each day.

We all put on weight when we’re in a happy committed long term relationship.

shmmeee

Totally missed that today, went indoor skydiving instead. Looks like I made the right choice. How did Rose and Eccles get on?

cov donkey kick

Victor today starting plenty of effort the ball didn't stick it bounced off him a few times and think not ready to start .
Think partnership Tyler and Matty should be perservered with into next season with a new back up target man scorer needs to be signed in the summer.Rose if he can get a full preseason and stay fit he may well be the defender that robins thinks he is And that's good for all of us.
Overall a great day result wise robins I really think he can take us to the next level,if Sisu can give him a bit of extra budget .

fatso

Totally missed that today, went indoor skydiving instead. Looks like I made the right choice. How did Rose and Eccles get on?
Rose was ok, looked solid for the most part.
Eccles looked impressive, definitely capable of stepping up on today's performance.

Wilson had a nightmare, should of given 2 penalties away, and lucky not to get a red.
He needs to learn when to charge off his line and when to let the defence deal with things.

Garryb80

Had a feeling we would be poor today but was quite impressed with first half. No team deserved to win that. Gyoks not good enough, Biamou decent I thought. Baka looked great first 7 mins then reverted to type. Eccles very good.
By decent you mean missing an open goal from 2 yards right?

Evo1883

Must have been terribly frightening from 15 ft .

Bet your glad your Shute didn't twist

Grendel

Biamou has 6 goals and 2 assists, scored every 338 minutes, is 3rd/4th choice on peanuts

Evans has 4 goals no assists scored every 347 minutes, is 1st choice and will be on decent money

We couldn't afford him as 3rd or 4th choice so its pointless comparing them. Compare Evans to Godden or Walker by all means
bcd1a6eff84c5dcab9afb136447084e1.jpg
6c6b61a0dd43889d33348e036e4db7ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Those stats show Gyorkes as a 20 goal a season player

Users who are viewing this thread